Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Photoshop Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was given an assignment in class to CG an image. This was instead of doing shitty photo-manipulation things I could do in five minutes. I chose the Zelda: Ocarina of Time manga to do, and this is the final product.

[Image: Chapter%206%20cover%20Complete.jpg]
not bad, but that doesn't look like CG?
That's what my teacher ment by CG. Computer coloring and shading.
That was an easy project huh? Good job but not much of a challenge. Coloring on the computer that is. It is an easy grade and that is all that matters! :mrgreen:
Eh, except that took me three hours and with gradients and shading, it's not so easy.
Ahh yes! That will do it! And as I said though...good job!
Quote:Vicious said " not bad, but that doesn't look like CG? "

See that is a wonderful misconception don't you think Suzakuseikun. I mean people say CG and what pops in there pretty little heads. Intial D or something to that effect. Not what Gabe does on Penny Arcade. Even though that is CG. Now I may be wrong but doesn't CG stand for
Computer Generated. SO if you draw the image in Photo shop and not on paper and pen then it would be considered Cg right...?

If I am wrong please correct me.... in the nicest way possiable Suzakuseikun
I'll correct you!!! IF YOU NEEDED TO BE CORRECTED!!!! You are right. If it is tampered in any way with pc then it becomes a CG too! Like this pic for example....The pic itself is hand drawn but colored on the pc, so it is a partial cg. And that is enough to make it fit in the category of CG any day of the week! :mrgreen:
Actually, I usually end up thinking about some of the backgrounds in Bebop when I think of CG. Pretty little head?? You really think it's pretty? :lol:

Quote:there pretty little heads
Yup but It's your Tag that really catchs my eye... Go Kuno....
Haha. Yeah, Kuno and Nabiki are my favorite characters from that series (apart from Ranma of course). I wish they'd give them more airtime.
Yep that's CG. Nice! Where can I get my hands on that Zelda manga?

Vicious how far have you seen in Ranma? My favorite part is ****SPOILER**** Where Akane gets so furious at ranma that they "break up" and Ranma takes (my favorite character Nabiki) as his new fiancee. ****SPOILER END**** Kuno is my other favorite as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've seen most of the first 4 seasons (I have like 7 more episodes to go, but I'll finish them this weekend hopefully). I've also seen the OVA's and the movies. I haven't watched season 6 or 7 yet, since they haven't released season 5. I'm trying to go in order even though Viz isn't. Remember, I hate dubs, so I wait for Viz to release them and then FX to rip them. the worst part of the entire series was introducing the school principal. That guy is so annoying. My favorite scene is from one of the movies where the guy is trying to choose a bride and girl-Ranma is trying so hard to win so he can get some of the secret water to transform back. That was hilarious.
You know who the Principal is right? I can't remember if it is revealed already or not in VIZ's release. Wait, yes it has, because Pantyhose Tarou has been in the anime. I wonder if they did him justice? :mrgreen:
Yea I love the fact that the ****SPOILER**** Principal is Kuno's Dad****SPOILER END**** That makes him funny as hell sometimes. But for me like all that know I am the side kick / rival fanboy. My fav in Ranma is Ryoga, I like Vegeta, I play with Ken from Street Fighter. The list goes on and on. But really I wish I had watched the second Ranma movie as early as I did because now that I have watched most of season seven I know how Ryoga & Ranma learned thier fireball technichs
Pages: 1 2 3 4