Love sucks...
yes, the best method ever :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

.... or maybe maybe not... :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
i had a girl once. i tried to tell her about dragonball z, spiderman and transformers the movie but she never listened to me. probably why i never bothered listening to her. shit one :|
see you space cowboy...
yeah, I would probably do the same thing. most people wouldnt listen, they just look at anime as silly cartoons.....morons...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Yep. That Transformers movie rox! I never brought Anime up to my past girlfriends though so that was never an issue.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I never really have looked for the "perfect" girl. It is a waste of too much of my time. I don't see myself married or having kids. That seems like a prime way to waste my life. Although if my brother or I do not have kids then that is the last of our bloodline. :wink: Not sure if I want to keep them alive or not? :wink: :wink:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, I cant really see myself getting married either, maybe but I doubt it. most girls that I am atracted to, I hate there personalities and then like the people who have similar interests to me are butt ugly. I dont know what that says.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

When it comes to relationships, I am attracted to the Black Widows of the human populace. So I tend to not even bother asking any girls out anymore. All my female friends are awsome but taken, I wish just one of them were single but that ain't happenin' anytime soon. OH WELL :roll: !!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
that sucks, being friends with someone you not only like the body of but the personality as well! and not being able to do anything either. oh well...

I suppose my situation is worse :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

that sucks, being friends with someone you not only like the body of but the personality as well! and not being able to do anything either. oh well...

I suppose my situation is worse :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't ask why I quoted that, but anywhys, I'm not real sure where I'd fit in on that one. All the "friends" I have that are girls I rarely ever think of as anything more. I mean sure my new friend I've had fantasies about drinking her blood, but she knows that & even offered blood to me.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
nicenesss.... although I am not one for the blood-drinking thing...

sometimes I wonder what I would do with a timestopping watch :mrgreen:

... :wink: :wink: :wink: if you know what I mean.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yep, definatly understand you there!

But, I would use it for chaos! People's pencils would go missing, & stupid shit like that.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

yeah...

hot girl says all of a sudden "hmmmm..... I feel different"

lol

yeah I would do that too, like at luch, someone takes as fri and is beginning to eat it, I stop time and take it. they take another one and I do the same thing. over and over again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: that and drop everyones pants at a certain time :mrgreen:

with you all the way!

About droping pants, my friends have pulled down one of my other friends pants like 2 or 3 times. When his shorts hit the ground so does he in the fact he sqauts down & pulls them up as he stands back up.
Also I flash people my hairy belly all the time.

nice hairy bellies are awsome :wink:

what I might do is un zip and un buckle the teachers pants so that they are constantly pulling them up :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

or if you go to a golf course and make the ball disapear everytime the person tees off :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

well yakumo, you started the thread, hows it goin without that girls of yours?