Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Love sucks...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Great!!!, dumped after a year, and no reason except the classic "Its not you, its me" line....

Well fuck you bitch
That does suck. Were you really in Love with her?
I haven't had a girlfiend in almost 3 years now and could care less if I ever have another one! That's right man....FUCK EM'!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

I haven't had a girlfiend in almost 3 years now and could care less if I ever have another one! That's right man....FUCK EM'!!!!

Ha I can beat three years. Lets see I'm 14 years old, that means it's been...uh...oh 14 yes since I've had one. Well technicaly I guess that wouldn't count though because I've never had one, but still. ok lost track of thought.
I am not exactly what you would call a studly guy :mrgreen: in fact some would refer to me as the oposite..... well anyway.... I have had a girl who was a friend if that counts Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Man, I totally agree. Finding "the one" is proving to be a total pain in the ass, almost to the point where it's not even seeming like it's worth it anymore. I run a buis, got awesome friends, have anime, and DDR, that's enough for now.

Heh, it's hilarious how anime manages to craft perfect women. I swear the whole cast of Love Hina is my dream girl, but noone is that fun or interesting in real life. Maybe fantasy has raised my bar too high.
yes, I agree

I want a girl who: is really really hot, has similar interestes(anime), and of course, is attracted to me :mrgreen:
Don't look for a girlfriend and have the attitude where you don't need them and they usually come to you in flocks. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
yeah, I know. and that is what is so confusing, why wouldn't all of 'em come to me? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: lol
dont worry that much about girls,they just remind you how much life is not like an anime.no battles, no magic, no adventure life sucks!!!!

my dream girl would be a ninja,we would go around beating people up

but that wont happen instead meet a girl ,get married ,have kids , die

maybe its time someone broke the cycle....................
aw yeah, hot ninja lovin :mrgreen:

sometimes I wonder if I would rather live a life in an anime or just a carefree life where I watch alot of anime. :mrgreen:
hehe, I'm not totally in the same situation as you guys. My perfect girl was one I could have had (on the net atleast). I don't care what anyone thinks to be she was B-E-U-T-I-Full, she was into anime, & for some strange reason liked me, which was an up. The only thing we didn't always see eye to eye on was how she was like a sex addtic (she loves hentai, & dreams of being raped). She also always joked around about raping me when if I was to go to see her, & junk. We haven't talked on a messenger in about 2 months, but we still send e-mails every now & then. With her being grounded for her bad grades, & me working to keep mine up, we don't have much time for the net.
hmmmmm...... sounds like the dream girl to me :mrgreen: go for it

beuatiful girl + anime = yes! yes! yes!

although I would be kind of creeped out if she told me that she had dreams of raping me, but at least it shows that she's affectionate right?

I have more than one online girlfriend, I just do it for kicks and lie about myself trying to match our interests together. :mrgreen:
She did dream about raping me, just she dreamed about being raped. Although she said she wanted to rape me.

I normally can't bring myself to lie to people, & when I do, even if I hate the people I feel really bad about it.
I can lie easily if I need to, or if I dont feel that I am doing anything to "wrong" but yes, if I lie about something that I shouldnt I feel guilty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28