Love sucks...
I'm hardcore until the bone, then I'm soft as jello :mrgreen:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It's just getting to the bone that's the hard part.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
yes I can just picture it now

"son, did you steal those slim jims?"

"NOW WAY!!!!"

"are you sure son?"

"NO!!!!"

*man gives penetrating glare*

*Batz begins to weep*

lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ahh.... it feels god to touch the way of the post slut once again Big Grin
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
lol, yes, & new old ones like you shall live on way past my time, into the days when I'm in the low class nursing home, & you're in the higher class place with a laptop.
Now for a message of complete nothingness.

Anal fu*k the monkey! (Not funny, but must be said!) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

yes, well I can look at my labtop into a webcam watching you anal f*ck the monkey as a dying old man in a nursing home :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oh well, I have to sign off now, do some science homework. cya round Batz!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

OOOOOOOOOOOK, Nevermind about the monkey, I'll settle for smeone in a gorilla suit, but anyways. If you're reading this, then by now you know that you're back on, & that I did wish you luck of your project, even though you might not know until you're done.

yeah, I have partners so at least I dont have to do the whole thing, it is for science class, chemistry.... ugh *shutters*
optimisticox - signing off :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

signing off, but for how long? *gives you a slightly evil stare*
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

until this morning, dont worry I will never leave you hanging for too long *winks* :mrgreen:

*feels as though in some weird way that was a bondage coment. :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

*feels discovered*

*rubbs eye to pretend that that was the reason for wink*

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

One of my friends found it weird that I of all people find bondage to be cool.

She said she doesn't think of me as part of the male population because I don't talk about that kind of stuff. I'm not sure that's a good thing. Used to that's what I aimed forbecause itas another way of being different.

its probably a good thing, because then they dont think you are a pervert like they would with another person posting on this page :mrgreen: doodadoododo *walks away wisteling looking up into the sky* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah, but you can never be sure. They say be who you are & others will accept you for it. Yeah! Tell them I'm a blood drinking, bondage watching freak who wants them all to die at my hands I will really have them dieing to be my friend.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yes, reverse phycology I think its called :mrgreen: , ...

tell anyone you like that they are an ugly bitch and they will be trying to get your attention. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

if that doesnt work than have been wasteing the last few years of my life. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
k
I just might have to try that one day <.< >.>
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: