how old is everyone in herrre
I think I'm the oldest at 26. Where have the last 5 years gone???
I donot know, but I am glad that 5 years have gon by because 5 years ago I was only 10 and I did not know about anime in the least. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Good for you but for Guys like me, Schultz, JJ, & Vicious it a is time gone bye that somedays we wish we had back, Now don't get me wrong I wouldn't go back to boot camp and they did pay me the first time through. But I know I could watch more anime between then and now if I was given the chance....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
yeah, well you have to take the bad with the good I suppose. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I dont think that I would go into the military, I just dont think Im made out for it. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I was actually considering going into the Air Force last year some time as an officer. I actually need to talk to Morg and Schultz and find out how stuffs really like in the USAF. I don't mind traveling, and I was actually going to list Japan as my first choice. So PM me if 1 of you guys ever see me on.
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time. It would be pointless though because I would do everything the same. I'm pretty happy with my life at the moment. The only thing I would change would be my pay. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, how is the pay of a supstitute teacher? :mrgreen:

yea I want to know the answer to that too...
I just get alowance, but I would like to get a part time job as soon as I can, pay my way for a trip to japan, heheh. but for now I will just have to settle for what anime-money I have. :mrgreen:

allowance??!! back in the day you had to earn your keep. i wish i got allowance now tho.. even though i make ok money now..more is better
pEAsH...
yeah, there is notihing wrong with a little "fun money", which is what it is since all of my living expences are paid. :mrgreen:

More money is always better but like they say "They more money you earn the more money you spend"
yeah, but isnt that what makes america great? people buy big and sell big. :mrgreen:

Man you ARE young. I make a lot for having such a crummy job and don't know where half of it is and the other half goes! You'll see when you have a doctor bill like I did that took almost a year to finish paying for! And my insurance took care of most of it!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
yup it sucks having to pay those big ass bills