Import Anime Forums

Full Version: how old is everyone in herrre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
im just wonderin how old the peeps are in herre. and btw theres nuthin wrong wit a 35 year old man watchin anime rite?..
na, nothin wrong with that, I say that because that 35 year old man will be me in 20 years, I am 15, and turning 16 in March. :mrgreen:
You're 35? I'm 26. Steve's like 20. Optimist OX is like 15 or 16. That's all I know about that topic.
I thought steve was like a senior in highschool? oh well dark osamu is like 21 and kakoi is like 22, I think :mrgreen:
Mayybe he is. I never asked specifically. I'm just guesstimating.
Yeah, I think he is because he talks about school, and I read dark and kakoi disscussing the same thing so I am pretty certain about them. :mrgreen:
I'm 27 years old and I know that I'll be watching anime untill I die.
31 going on 32. I've been watching anime I was 3(my mother is Japanese). Coolest thing about anime is now I have kids and it's anonther reason to spend time together.
i never said i was 35...i just asked if there was anything wrong wit that...i'm 23 by the way..
I'm a mystery. :mrgreen:
21 years old here, I think Kakoi and Dark were born in the same year as me. We are all roosters
Fucking roosters eat all my feed. :?
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I'm a mystery. :mrgreen:

*twilite zone theme begins to play*

my guess is 18 :mrgreen:
It's a bigger mystery than why Ein was on Bebop.
If he would have stayed in the Bebop crew, Spike would probably have eaten him in one of his protein urges
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8