how old is everyone in herrre
You don't realize that I am different from all the others. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
YOU SURVIVED!?!?!?!?!?!

no matter your next!

*begins to fly through the air*

(c'mon you gatta fight back or else this isnt any fun. :mrgreen: )
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

The Dragon and Tiger are motal enemies of each other. And depending on the
stars and how they are aligned in the sky detirmines the winner.

Bruce Lee was in a movie titled "Enter the Dragon", not Enter the tiger. Just for that fact alone, the dragon should win. Yaaayyyy. Dragon wins again.
why do you all disregard the power of the rabit? your underestimation of him will be your downfall!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Hahaha. Let's see the Easter bunny . . . the Cadbury bunny . . . Fear the rabbit . . . hahaha.
and I think that the tiger and dragon are equals, crouching tiger hidden dragon is justification of that :mrgreen:

Hey, Bruce Lee would kick Chow Yun Phat's ass anyday. So, therefore, the dragon still wins. See how things work in my imaginary world? :twisted:
Chow Yun Phat is more of a gunmen, thats why I didnt like him in crouching tiger he didnt do anything cool, just swung his sword around a few times

A better tomorrow was a kickass movie
but bruce lee is old now right (or at least the actor, I dont know about your imaginary world :mrgreen: ) I would imagine that in the middle of the fight he would stop and yell AHHH DAMN ARTHRITIS..... oh well just my thought on the subject. :mrgreen:

Gunmen are cool
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

but bruce lee is old now right (or at least the actor, I dont know about your imaginary world :mrgreen: ) I would imagine that in the middle of the fight he would stop and yell AHHH DAMN ARTHRITIS..... oh well just my thought on the subject. :mrgreen:

He's not old, he's dead!!! But in my imaginary world, he's in his prime, kickin Chow Yun and Jet Li's ass.
Its because he married a white bitch and the chinese Gods got mad at him and his kids, traitor chinaman
I guess you would just have to take them from out of their movies and place them together :mrgreen:

Hey I have great respect for the Rabbit...Has anyone seen Might Phython "Holy Grail"...I fear the Rabbit... did I tell you guys I was 23...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
NICE! you can join my band of wariors! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: