MY first HK DVD ;)
Mine is a big story but I'll summarize it for U.
Got Berserk VCD's, OK quality but I wanted DVD Quality.
Virginia Tech?s Study abroad HK, JAP& CHINA summer 2001 - Landed in Tokyo Akihabara district, place where they had a lot of buildings and electronics shopping stores. Original Berserk's DVD box set, Yen converted into USA dollars, $250 no English Subtitle.

Three weeks later - Hong Kong, Temple Street Night Market (opened at 10:00PM until around 2:00AM, boot leg Centro) I found several stores that had HK DVD?s anime. Got berserk DVD box set, HK dollars converted into USA Dollars, $32 that?s more like it. I purchased around $600 dollars of anime. That place was like Cheap ANIME Heaven.

That is all; that is all.

P.S. One cool thing about Japan ? Japanese people are friendly as SHIT, honestly they went out of their way to help me in several occasions. I.E. I don?t speak Japanese and they were showing Vampire Hunter D Blood Lust at the theater. I didn?t know where the theater was so I stopped a lovely lady and asked her where the theater was because I wanted to see Hunter D. In short she tried to tell me where it was but I wasn?t getting it. She grabbed me by the hand and walked me to the theater. I said to myself ?If I find a lady this nice in the States, Hell I?ll marry her?.

Decided to create a new topic because a lot of people replied to the original question. Frankly, I like being on top.
Word of wisdom: If the shoe fix, it must be your size.
yep, that story beats mine, I simply was browsing the web and found this site and then after finding that HKs were the real deal, I bought Trigun complete collection.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Man, I woulda kissed her :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
You should have gone for it. Screw in the States you had one right there. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, except there might be a slight communication problem.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Quote:Originally posted by "AKUMA"

Frankly, I like being on top.

I don't really care if I'm on top or bottom, as long as there's a girl involved in there somewhere.

Hey Akuma, where in Fairfax you at? Just wondering cuz I live in Alexandria.
Communication dosen't matter as long as love is involved. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
you mean sex? :mrgreen:

vicious,
I live in Chantilly Fairfax County near by the lexus dealer located in route 50 and 28.

For the rest of you,
you people are funny as hellllllll Thanks :mrgreen:
Big Grin
Word of wisdom: If the shoe fix, it must be your size.
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve-o"

Depends if she had a stun gun. :mrgreen:

Dude, she's this little Asian woman. Easily overpowered...but nothing too rough :wink:

D'oh! My bad. I thought I hit quote, not edit. Sorry Steve, I made a post inside one of yours. My bad ^_^; -Suzaku
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah.... and hey by the way steve, where have you been? havn't seen you around the boards for...almost a day! 8O 8O 8O heheh :mrgreen:

Been busy with a thing called *gasp* school. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, but in my school everone has a labtop so I am just surnfin the net when there is nothing to do. :mrgreen:

Yeah, not seeing him on here for one night does make you wonder what's happened to him. Every morning when I turn on my computer, I see like 50 posts from Steve that I have to catch up on.
Yeah, he is the golden post slut and he had stopped slutting up the threads. :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You're first HK DVD? Vinny 94 28,015 03-02-2003, 06:14 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx