MY first HK DVD ;)
You're getting up there Optimistic. Everyone has laptops? Rich school,eh? :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I know. What school are you attending?
Damn, I hate rich schools.

Some kid had a laptop in my high school but he was half retarded and couldnt write properly so the type stuff instead, all he did was play games and the teachers didnt want to say shit to him
yep, everyone gets labtops.... we arnt rich, that is until we got a 2 million dollar grant, but suprisingly my school is public. heheh, it is a rich town but only because of the few millionairs that live in the hills with their mansions who own all of our malls and play on our hockey teams. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
thats pretty cool, I wish I had a laptop, I can anime any time whenever i felt like it
I don't just hate rich schools. I hate rich people in general. The ones that aren't modest and like to flaunt it that is. Although I'd probably be a total dick too if I had money.
So would I. Tongue
I am middle class, dont get to much but I would certainly like to! :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I'm pretty poor. Though I'm happy with my position in society. Some of the rich fuckers piss me off!!!! :twisted:

Daddy bought me another Mercedes!!!! :?

its best being middle because then you remain nutral. :mrgreen:

Is your water brown? :twisted:

no its grean. but we have a filter.

Hey, I work at a bank currently and I've noticed a pattern. The really poor people and the really rich people in general are usually pretty cool about things. It's usually the middle class people that come up there that are dicks. My theory is rich and poor people know what they are. But middle class people don't and try and act like they got money. they think that's how rich people act, so they come in there and act all demanding and shit. Just my observations thus far.
SHUT UP I GOT MONEY!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have ten dollars in my bank account now. I was supposed to be paid today! Where the hell is my check! 8O Cry Cry Cry Sad Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You're first HK DVD? Vinny 94 28,014 03-02-2003, 06:14 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx