Dvd stores
Yeah, you know what I mean. They take it out of your taxes, so they don't have to take it out of your paychecks. But theoretically, if you were to never buy anything, then it would be free.
they do take it out of our paychecks and a big chunk of it too.

Quebecers get taxed the most in the world
that sucks, frankly I would just want to pay for it rather then have it taken.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
matthew, Quebecers are not taxed the most in the world ;p... hell Ontario taxes are higher than Quebec's... the highest taxes are at PEI ~_~ their PST is like 15% alone... the add GST for a grand total of 22%
Wow!! And I thought paying 8.25% was steep!
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Vinny, thats just sales tax.... canadians pay about 5 times more in income tax than do the americans.
YAY! :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

Vinny, thats just sales tax.... canadians pay about 5 times more in income tax than do the americans.

You're cities are cleaner, crime is down, and you don't have a draft. Not bad at all. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
hmm....dodging bullets and watching the colors u wear or giving the government a turd load of your cash...thats a tuffy...anywho, no damn luck so far...all the asian places ive been to so far just stick to their hong kong superstars (saop operas, singers, etc..) this thread went off on a tangent..
pEAsH...
Just like every other one. Welcome to Import-Anime Forums. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

matthew, Quebecers are not taxed the most in the world ;p... hell Ontario taxes are higher than Quebec's... the highest taxes are at PEI ~_~ their PST is like 15% alone... the add GST for a grand total of 22%

PEI PST is 10% but its piggybacked with the GST so total sales tax is around 18%. Quebecs sales taxes is higher than Ontario cause ut also piggyback but its around the same, 15.25%

All I know about Quebec is that I've got to pay income taxe to the feds and the provincial government and file 2 seperate income tax statements which is a real pain
u pay tax to the feds and ontario government too... the provincial tax form gets filled out and mailed together... u saying in quebec its different?
I've got to fill out another tax form just for Quebec, so I get a T4 statement for the feds and a Releve 1 for the quebec government. Got to fill up a whole new form and mail it seperately to Quebecs Ministre du Revenu. A real pain in the ass.

This reminds, got to get a T4 and the Releve 1 from my old job, havent received it in the mail yet
in ontario we send T4 and the Provincial part all together... sucks to be in quebec ;p heh
Its not to bad, eat poutine, go to nudies plus french manga rules. I kinda like the fact i know french even if is broken french. Its just the PQ likes to bog things down with bureaucracy and their BS talk about everthing.