Excel Saga
Haha. No hot girls at the place I go to. But that's where I go to try stuff out before I buy it. They have walls and walls of anime. I'm biased towards R1 sets though. If I really like the series, I'd rather get the R1 version. Except for Inuyasha. I refuse to pay that much for 3 episodes per disc. You should also try netflix.com. They carry lots of anime as well.
I don't rent that much. I either buy HKs from Animeniacs.com or I buy R1's from my local comic book store or Best Buy. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Hey, check it out, I went from being a Baka to Semi-Baka. I wonder how that happened. My goal is to become the Otaku of all Otaku, to be the Otaking!!!!! Sorry, I just saw Otaku No Video last week. Hhahaha.
I want to see that. Don't know if I should rent or buy.

I always say rent first. They just released it on DVD. It was OK. It makes otakus out to be such losers though. You're the Secretary of Funk, so can I be the Otaking in due time? I got dibs on that name.
I dub the the Otaking! :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
In time you'll be a no life :wink:
Mine needs to say Great Teacher Kakoi. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Talk to Schultz about it. :mrgreen:

Steve, don't buy R1's from your comic book store or best buy. Go to bestprices.com or dvdplanet.com. They have the lowest prices on anime.
I'll check them out. Are they reliable? How is shipping?

Yeah, they're reliable, unless you're preordering. First come doesn't always mean first serve with them. So you might end up waiting awhile on preorders, but that hasn't happened to me very often. Other than that, I haven't had any problems. I can't believe you've been paying retail all this time.
SRP sucks but I like buyong stuff at my comic book store but never dvds, usually manga
I used to collect comics. I just recently quit. I used to collect Spideys, and Spawn and Deadpool. But then they went ahead and changed Deadpools name cuz of Rob Liefeld. and the last straw was when they brought the Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) back to life. the guy was killed off like 25 years ago, and now he's back???? It makes me sick. If you want to trade away anime for comic books let me know.
I dont read american comics anymore, used to when I was a little kid, loved those dollar bins.

Its all manga for me now