Excel Saga
hehe, that really sucks, does anyone know about a better HK version coming?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Nope. Not a popular series, so the answer is no. The only subtitle fix in HK history (to my knowledge) is the AV GTO set. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Well, what about an R1 rip release by FX or Mac? Excel Saga Perfect? (drool)
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
I hope not. I spent enough on the R1s so far, so should everyone else. :mrgreen:

I know how you feel. That is how I felt when I first found HKs. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Now Dai-Guard would be something. :mrgreen:

I haven't seen many R1's that I want lately. It seems like the company has been lacking on getting new stuff. Now that I'm working I may buy some. Or just use even more money on HK's. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I want to see more older series. It seems the R1 companies think old means 5 years. :evil:

I wish they would dub some of the older stuff. I hate the fact that KOR isn't dubbed. and Animeigo keeps eleasing Urusei Yatsura, and that's not dubbed either. But most of all, I want Viz to finish dubbing Maison Ikkoku and put it out on DVD. Aaarrrggghh!!!!
Patience my friend. It will be released late 2003. By the way, why do you hate subtitles? Tongue

By the way I thought Ellen Kennedy made an excellent Kyoko Otonashi. The MI dub was awesome. I bought the first 12 tapes. :mrgreen:

Your rental store will have a large amount of anime if you live in a big city. I live in a decent sized one. My rental store has a huge section of anime including DVDs (thats all they buy now). Though no Maison Ikkoku. Cry

Are you sure about the late 2003 thing or are you just praying.. I keep hoping, but they're vague about it. I even emailed them and of course, no response.
I can't really get into subs. i like actually watching what's going on onscreen and what's happening in the background and looking at the artwork an stuff, and reading subtitles detracts me from doing that. And sometimes when they have several people talking at once, i don't get the same effect from the subs as i would if I could actually hear what they're saying as they're saying it. Just my opinion.
Very valid. I read something on www.animeondvd.com VIZ said they wouldn't bring it back without the dub, and VIZ even teased fans by saying a dub would be present. See if you can find the news mention on the site.

Ellen Kennedy really was a wonderful Kyoko Otonashi. Smile

Where do you live? I'm in Northern VA. The stores I rent from are anime only stores. That's all they deal with is Anime DVD's, VHS, merchandise, and video games - mostly imported stuff for the PS1 and PS2. It's great, the entire store is nothing but anime. My goal is to someday watch everything in the place.
That's really incredible. I live in Massachusetts, near Boston. We don't have any all anime store but we do have a rental store that's aware of anime. This Chinese guy, and I are always talking to each other in their. He and his girlfriend watch a lot of Kenshin. I was going there for everything. We throw series at each other. Man his girlfriend is hot. :mrgreen: