What's the worst that you've been ripped off for a HK DVD?
DVDsubber a program that allows you to put your own subs on a dvd and watch it on your pc, i found timed subs for teh MI version and now I watch my cowboy bebop on my pc with perfect subs.

Its hard to find timed subs made just for hkdvds specifically, I found some timed subs for the First Kenshin OVA but they were for the R2 version so I had to fix them up for my HK set, it took forever. an hour to do the whole thing and they still were a bit off timed
oh you have to watch them on your pc? if I were you I would have tried to sell or trade my copy to some desperate soul and then boughten the Fx or mac realease
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I dont mind watching on my pc at all, i watch a lot of digisubs so I'm used to it.

I was gonna get the MAC version but I always changed my mind and got something I havent seen before. I'll get it eventually when money is good and I'll just give away the MI set.
Watching on my PC kills. I don't have a nice chair. It's actually rather crude. It hurts your ass. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, plus I like to be away from the hussle and busle of my house.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

hehe, I invested in a comfortable computer chair, next I'm gonna get a 19 inch flat monitor
If I was gonna watch alot of anime on a computer screen I would purchase a large prgector that you can hook up to your moniter to display what ever is on it.

my friend did this with his tv, so all of the movies he downloads can be watched on his tv with sarround sound...very nice... :mrgreen:

Yeah and the shitty macroblocking if they are rm files like my DBZ cds. :mrgreen:

I really wanted to get a video card with an tv out at one point because the TV is pretty close to the computer but I decided to get some DVDs instead, hehe.

Yuck, RM files are digusting, I have Flame of Recca in RM files, I can't even watch them now cause I uninstalled RealPlayer on my computer, I'll just pick up the MI set one of these days :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Most new digisubs of brand new shows are very good quality, some are better than the video on some HKDVDs
It makes a good study tool. No subs so you have to start picking things up. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
paid 45.00 for vandred
theres nothing in this world to believe in
Damn. The rm files are so bad, that I let someone borrow them. They might be keeping them and it doesn't bother me. :mrgreen: