X TV Screencaps
Of course I did, Pie boy. You should know that. I buy them on their release date Confusedweatdrop:

Anyhow, Kakoi said they are cheapest at Wal-Mart. I buy mine at the mall. If he's right, $18.95 there. I get mine at the mall because you get the slip cover for sure there.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
$22.99 seems steep for each volume at Best Buy. I'll probably go with HK set as long as the subs are half decent. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Confusedweatdrop: Whatever. Seeing they're released every other month, I'd think you could manage. I do, and I'm jobless because of my broken foot.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I'm working part time and have $1000 in my bank account. Wait, I could afford it. Nevermind. :mrgreen:

Screw you, I'm jobless now also but I've still got 600$CDN in my bank account (its worth something like 4$US). Too bad I owe the credit card companies something like 1000$. Hehe, still plan on buying more stuff though, can't wait for Kiki and Laputa in april
I was just at Wal Mart tonight, and all thier copies of X were gone! I was thinking of buying them too. They still had the spots where they were though. Other titles they have were: Grave of Fireflies (the new two disc collectors edition with 2 discs for only $20.00!) Argento Soma, and Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust. All at insane prices. They had other stuff to but you guys wouldn't really care about it. I hope this it a new trend.

Suikoden III is a great game. So is .hack. Go get them now. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I know Best Buy prices blew me away. I'll check out Wal Mart and see what they have.