Suggestions on what to get next
Did you actually try and sound it out?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yeah, that's not right Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
It's impossible to actually spell it out. That's all right though. It's the effort that counts. :mrgreen:

well what was I suppose to do? copy and paste the actual music?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Yes Confusedweatdrop:
I was going to get X Tv series but its a VHS rip, is there any other versions out there?
R1. :mrgreen:
Try to find the R1's at Wal-Mart. They are dirt cheap if you can find them there. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I'm actually might and do that, but RahXephon is coming out soon though...
I'll truck down to the local Wal and pick out some DVDs too!!!! :mrgreen:

The previews I've seen for Rahxephon look awesome. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I live in the Uk, so no Wal Mart and all, its bloody expensive, worse than my other love vinyl
Vinyl is expensive? I use to get them for a dollar each, those needles can cost a fortune though, especially if you're friends think they are DJ Grand Master Flash.

I hear the subs on the HK set of X are pretty good, ok the video and audio won't be up to par with the official stuff but your are paying one sixth the price so you can't expect perfection
All my scratch records here cost around &10-15, then its all the Drum and Bass/Hip Hop shit...

At the moment my love for anime is too strong, anyway l like to get X but I hate TV rips, l can't stomach them and plus X looks beautiful, so l want to do it justice by watchin it on a crystal sharp DVD
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Vinyl is expensive? I use to get them for a dollar each, those needles can cost a fortune though, especially if you're friends think they are DJ Grand Master Flash.

I hear the subs on the HK set of X are pretty good, ok the video and audio won't be up to par with the official stuff but your are paying one sixth the price so you can't expect perfection

They call me Ready Rock B. :mrgreen: