Suggestions on what to get next
There are timing issues on like 3 episodes on 2 discs. You'll live. It's like discs 1 and 5. Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I had episodes 1-36 of the mi version but I was in a perdicamin because I bought them at ezanimez.com for sixty bucks (that is before I discovered this site) and I didnt want to continue to pay that price so I traded them to BigStick and now I just want ot get the fx version in one large buy.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Just get the FX
Everybody is happy. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Does the MI version have the timing problems? :?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Dude, the timing problem is the audio out of sync by like one second. It's on one or two episodes on one or two discs. You can't even tell unless there's a fight scene, and most of the time there's not. Just buy the FX Confusedweatdrop:
Wowzers!!!! I plan on buying the Love Hina FX set. Though I thought the R1's weren't finished. Oh well!!!! :mrgreen:

I wouldn't bother with the fx set if you already have the MI set. The english dub of Love Hina is really bad and they included the TV specials which means the video is gonna be more compressed. Also the Spring special hasnt been released on R1 yet so its the same as the other fx release.

The MI set is great, great video, audio and perfect fansubs.

I'm gonna pick up the R1s of the Christmas and Spring specials when they are both available
I actually read the reviews for the MI set saying that Love Hina had bad subs Confusedweatdrop: Go and look for yourself.
wtf, it has great subs, it has the usual typos but they are fairly rare and for about 30 seconds the subs were a little early. The biggest problem I saw with the subs was that it once said skilled when it was suppose to be unskilled. Other than that the subs were identical to my fansubs

The only problem with the set is that 4 or 5 episodes seem to use a different source and the picture and sound is not as good as the other ones. Theres also the infamous black shadow thats pops up on the top of the screen once in a while but you wont notice it unless you watch it on your pc.
I haven't bought the MI version though. So it seems like a plan for me to buy the cheaper FX version. :mrgreen:

I just wanted to know if the MI had the problems, because I don't need the subs or the dub. The only thing I'm worried about is the audio and video. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
The video is great for most episodes and its still pretty good for the ones that used a different source, the audio is HK 5.1 with a pretty noticeable echo, but just turn of your back speakers and its all good

I heard the dub for about 1 minute on an Internet site and wowed never to listen to it again, don't wanna ruin a good thing.

Pick it up the fx version if you dont have the MI one but I would wait for a review first cause I'm worried the video might get very pixelated, with the specials each dvd is gonna have close to 4 hours of video on it if their arent any extras.
I prefer the FX over the MI. The FX has clearer video, the MI being a VHS rip. The subs are official on the FX one, too. And the extras.
Only 4 or 5 episodes from the Mi set of Love Hina seem to be VHS rips. The rest are from the R2s.

If you're talking about Kenshin MI, that set is garbage, I've got the 1st part MAC rip and the video is horrible plus theres a ton of mistiming and missing lines from the sub