Suggestions on what to get next
You could have gone to the FAQ page Confusedweatdrop:

[email protected]
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Suzakuseikun is right on point... Animancs is great entry site for those new to HKDVD's. But it always seems wierd to me that people find thier way to here and the cookie jar and never want to buy from anywhere else. I have concluded it's due to one reason...
JJ PR is the best in the Biz period :!: He tells what he has, what he has on order and just like the "JAr" he takes oders for rare titles... I love this place and not changing anytime soon... 8)
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yeah, I use JJ for MAC/AS and Bella for MI/FX :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
You people are cold.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
The site seems to being getting back on track. :mrgreen:

use them! use them all for their great prices! (wait did I say that aloud?) :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
They have a lot of stuff in stock. The backorder section went from 7 pages to 3. It should be about 1. That's when it's in the zone. :mrgreen:

nice, but sadly I am short on cash right now... Sad
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Buy their Nutech hentai. $15 for a DVD isn't bad. All of the sets have a DVD unit price of $12. Good deal. :mrgreen:

Its a shame JJ isnt getting anymore hentai AS dvds, most were R1 ripped and for 9$ a dvd, how can you beat than deal
I'm still broke at this point. Animeniacs has always shipped my things incredibly fast. They don't always get to e-mails though. I can't wait to get some money so I can get some of the great R1 rips on this site. That is going to be a long way o Big Grin Big Grin ff. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
naw, I am saving up, I hope to get the rouruni kenshin complete tv bundle when I have the cash that is.

Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

naw, I am saving up, I hope to get the rouruni kenshin complete tv bundle when I have the cash that is.

Get the FX version. The MI has some shitty subs from what I hear. :mrgreen:

The MI version has fine subs. A little more cursing thatn is really in the show but....

However, I still would get the FX since they cost the same and you get the dub and slightly better subtitles (from what I hear)
I hear that it has timing issues with the sound FX. I don't know if it is all of them though. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36