Suggestions on what to get next
I went to the University of Illinois Champaign Urbana.
I'm currently saving for college. I don't think that it is my style though. I like to teach myself. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "pchmura"

I went to the University of Illinois Champaign Urbana.
I'm thinking about University of Rhode Island and the University of Conn. They have two of the best programs for pharmacy. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Trust me. For most classes, college IS teaching yourself, with tests by the professor. Not much actual teaching in most classes Tongue
Picked up: Touch TV 2 and 3, Lupin III R1, H2, Onegai Teacher, and Noir. Any bad choices?
lol, i am still looking at highschool :twisted:
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
Quote:Originally posted by "pchmura"

Trust me. For most classes, college IS teaching yourself, with tests by the professor. Not much actual teaching in most classes Tongue

Yeah, I'm not to good at asking help from other people. Better start trying. :mrgreen:

Seems like some real good choices to me. I'm on the fourth episode of Onegai Teacher. So far it is ok. I think that it will be one of those shows that get better as it goes.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Animeniacs.com is crumbling. Cry

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Tell me how Touch is. :mrgreen: 80's series all the way. :mrgreen:

I've seen it before. I LOVE Touch the series. It's one of the few times I cried during an anime .

One thing you show know about Touch is that the TV series ends on a huge cliff hanger (upset me to no end) which wasn't resolved for 11 years.

So if you are going to buy Touch, buy the 4th movie as well (although that only sort of ends the cliffhanger).

Now that I've seen the OVA, I am finally happy. Smile
Quote:Animeniacs.com is crumbling.

So? Bella at CookieJar has lowered her prices to those of Animeniacs. She has better customer service, and she can order you anything you want. Why bother with Cashan now?
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Animeniacs.com is crumbling. Cry
Ohh noo, stupid customs
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
I don't think they are crumbling. They'll be back on thier feet in no time. Big Grin
Oi, don't listen then Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Quote:Animeniacs.com is crumbling.

So? Bella at CookieJar has lowered her prices to those of Animeniacs. She has better customer service, and she can order you anything you want. Why bother with Cashan now?

what is cookie jar? can you send me a link?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]