Suggestions on what to get next
I also dont wish to forget that which he doesn't have, so that's why I put it all down. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tell me how Touch is. :mrgreen: 80's series all the way. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
FLCL is great too and only 6 eps long!!! :mrgreen:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
You made some good decisions. I love One Piece! The subs aren't that bad trust me. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Don't care too much about subs cause I can understand Japanese fairly well (although LOGH is getting kinda tough at times Smile ) But I still like good subs cause then I don't have to concentrate quite so much (not even close to fluent)
I've taken Spanish in school for a while. Though I only watch the Spanish Channel because of the hot women. If you're not hot. you're not on the Spanish Channel. :mrgreen:

Never took spanish. Never wanted to learn a language until I was forced to. Went through the intensive training course for Japanese. Supposed to make you near fluent. When I got to Japan I forgot everything Smile The people there speak like they know the language Tongue

Good thing most japanese chemists speak better english then I speak japanese.
You're a chemist? What do you primarily do? :mrgreen:

Currently, I work as a synthetic organic chemist. I have made various compounds for research in cancer for the government and have private industry.

While I was in Japan, I actually didn't do much chemistry. I sung to little kids so that they could practice their english. 4500 yen an hour baby Smile
You're doing good for yourself. I want to go to school in order be a Pharmacist.

Good job. I actually have some friends that are pharmacists. They love their jobs when they aren't being hastled by people who complain over the price of drugs Smile
Hehe, it's 6 years and then you have your Masters. *sigh* So much for fun time. :mrgreen:

But the education is worth it. I have friends from high school who make way less than 1/3 of what I make and work at a job they hate. The amount of time you'll spend in college is nothing compared to the time you'll spend in work.
Teaching yourself japanese is the way to go. I am near fluent, but I haven't been studying as much as I should be. Anime is one of the best ways to do it. You shouldn't have too much trouble with One Piece. I watch it without subs and have no trouble following it. The manga in my opinion is a little better. Tell me when you get your set and have watched it. I've been dying to talk about a few things.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I plan on taking a course sometime.

pchmura, if you don't mind me asking, where did you go to school?

I'm not taking an AP Chemistry next year, but I'm taking Calculus. :mrgreen: Hope I can get in!!!! :mrgreen: