Funny anime (split)
:? Gunbuster eh? I'll look into it.
Gunbuster isn't on R1 yet and the HK has shitty subs. The videos are subbed by Manga Video (I own the original US Renditions). :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Wait, woah, Steve. You haven't seen all of Eva??
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
The end few episodes are the best of them. I like the movie end better. The series deserved that. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "Vance"

Wait, woah, Steve. You haven't seen all of Eva??

Nope. Never caught my interest. It's not that I'm not a huge otaku, it's just that it never caught my attention. This past summer I watched over 200 anime episodes of series like KOR, Blue Seed, Marmalade Boy, Kodocha, and Cowboy Bebop. I like Mecha, like Super Bestial Machine God Dancougar. :mrgreen:

Eva is a decent waste of an afternoon. I wasn't pissed like when I saw episode two. That movie stole two hours of my life that I can never get back. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Don't even ask how many hours I lost, thanks to Sailor Moon. :mrgreen:

Are the original US Renditions of Gunbuster any good, or does it suck like the Nausicaa hack Warriors of the Wind? :?
I thought Eva was pretty good, though certain parts seemed a little cliche. Confusedweatdrop:
Just wondering if the End of Outlaw Star made you cry. It did me. Though I don't know why... Cry
Quote:Originally posted by "TeaganNash"

Are the original US Renditions of Gunbuster any good, or does it suck like the Nausicaa hack Warriors of the Wind? :?

They are out of print, so you'd need to look on ebay. They were unedited.
Manga Video has the rights and subbed the VHS. You should probably wait for them to release it on R1. I'd know that I would buy it. :mrgreen:

Uncut is always better. I think I'd look forward to seeing that too. :mrgreen:
I will be setting up even more topics soon, so keep an eye out for them! :mrgreen:
Ok!!! Great to have someone new on the board. :mrgreen:

I liked Outlaw Star. In japanese only of course. It had a open ending. I would like to see more. Big Grin