Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Funny anime (split)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I agree KS the anime left out alot of moments that should have been. Probably one of the biggest being Puck. Lots of people hate him, but I don't. I hope that they finish it, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Sad Sad Sad
I usually take a cold look on things but in movies like grave of the fire flies and endings like the one of cowboy bebop things are different....

but some stories of people crying to anime are just rediculous, such as the webmaster of animeworld.com when he stood up and saluted at the end of irresponsible captain tylor oav with tears of emotion in his eyes....although I didn't do much better with the end of macross... :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I think I've cried more by laughing than by actually being upset. :mrgreen:
Yah.. I agree with steve on that one. When I laugh I crack up..and it does not take much to get me laughing. lol
~Todd
I don't think that I have ever laughed to the point of crying but I have come pretty close especially in series like Excel saga and Irresponsible Captain tyor.
Jubei Chan episode 5 did it to me. The end was so funny I almost shit my pants!!!! :mrgreen:
Yeah, the same thing happened to me watching the first episode of excel saga...I heard it was funny but damn!
Pedro: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mrgreen:
Pedro: My eyes they are crying like waterfalls
That bastard Gomez stole his wife. I had tears in my eyes from laughing in the ***SPOILER*** military episode. I don't remember the episode number, but in the episode they show stock shot's of planes that are drawn by a two year old. I think it is the third episode. The guy with the pinnaple head who looks just like galaxy express 999. ***END SPOILER*** I laughed so hard I cried a few times during that episode. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Kakoi you are so right.... ***SPOILER*** in Excel Saga they are making fun of every show I have see and then some. I think it's crazy Nambula looks like spike from Cowboy Beebop, and the death scene of "the pinnaple head girl" is straight out of Beebop. I knew I had scene her face from a manga somewhere but it wasn't untill I saw the train going by in the middle of the jungle did it hit me. Oh and what about there crack on hentia games that was funny as hell.***END SPOILER***

Hey Suzkin... did you love the episodes in Slayers were they were poking fun at other "popular" series... I laughed my ass off...
Which episode, they did that a lot. There was the "Otome no inori" episode, though :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry guys, I forgot to mention that I usually reply to my posts every 2-3 days, so don't be surprised if I don't respond right away.
8O HOLY SHIT, I HAVE ALOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO!!! Ok starting with Irresponsible Captain Tylor, (Which I think is the best damn Anime ever made) I haven't seen the ending yet, but judging by how attached I am to the characters as of now, It's safe to say that I'll probably be pretty broken up when the series ends. Cry Cry Cry
Excel Saga was so damn funny it made me laugh so hard, I busted ass AND cried at the same time :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Did you know that the director came up with the theme song on the train 5 mins before the deadline? HAIL ILPILLATZO!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5