Funny anime (split)
I too became misty eyed at the end of Cowboy Bebop. You'd never expect -------(We're sorry we had to kill the person who tried to spoil the ending... HAIL IRALPILATZO!!!!)----man what a surprise ending!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I like to play the soccer
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Captain Yamamoto is god. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I have seen Grave of the Fireflies and yes the ending makes most people cry but no me. I did however encounter an anime that really made my eyes watered. Has anyone here seen ? That movie has been out of print for sometime but if you see it at Blockbuster or any other place pick it up. If the ending doesn't make your eyes water then I'll refund you the rntal.
Word of wisdom: If the shoe fix, it must be your size.
You didn't cry at the end of grave of the fire flies 8O 8O ? Do you have a heart of coal? :? :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

SETSUKO!!!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
I OWN Windaria. It's good but it doesn't make me cry. :mrgreen:

I just watched episode 24 of irresponsible Captain Tylor *sniff* Cry although I won't say any more in case you havn't seen it...

I've seen a few episodes of Cap'n Tyler and suggest it for everyone to own........Even ME!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Well Grave of the Fireflies was an extreme tear-jerker Cry Cry Cry... And Kiki's Delivery Service didn't make me cry, but it made me smile and I was in a better state of mind after I watched it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ... And as I said before, as attached as I am to the characters, I will probably be heartbroken when the series ends... Cry Cry Cry

I'll be in touch. 8)
Ps:I also will stop post multiple reply (A.K.A.3-4 Replies in the same hour) and will only respond when you do. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Post a lot man!!!! Nobody has any problems with that. :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

I've seen a few episodes of Cap'n Tyler and suggest it for everyone to own........Even ME!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes Captian Tylor is truely an awsome series, I too recomend it, ...I forgot to even mention it in the favorite anime thread but There are just so many AHHHH!

Ok then. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "TeaganNash"

Ok then. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now that we have that cleared up. :mrgreen:

Yeah Captain Tylor rocks. I rented the DVDs and re-bought the series on VHS dirt cheap on ebay. Love the spine art. :mrgreen:

I think its amazing that an anime can get you hooked by the second episode you see!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: