Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Mister Rogers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It sucks to know that Fred Rogers (Mister Rogers), had died. That guy was freaking cool, I watched Mister Rogers Neighborhood, when i could. In fact I saw it on tuesday. I heard on the raido that he died, man i almost swirved of the road!!. Even though his last show was in 2001, that didnt bother me, i was satisfied watching reruns. But now that he has died, man it was a tough pill to swallow. I dont care what anybody says, that guy was cool, and he will always be an inspiration to me.
Mr Rogers was cool and he'll be dearly missed.

I think everyone has respect for him and everyone grew up watching his show.

RIP
I owe that Mr. Rogers so much, because of one of his many great songs, i was able to woo, the love of my life. and it goes a little some thing like this:

It's you I Like
By: Fred M. Rogers

It's you I like,
It's not the things you wear,
It's not the way you do your hair--
But it's you I like
The way you are right now,
The way down deep inside you--
Not the things that hide you,
Not your toys--
They're just beside you.

But it's you I like--
Every part of you,
Your skin, your eyes, your feelings
Whether old or new.
I hope that you'll remember
Even when you're feeling blue
That it's you I like,
It's you yourself,
It's you, it's you I like.

R.I.P.
Cry Cry Cry Cry
I too grew up watching Mr. Rogers and have recently seen a rerun where he sang that very song....Kids these days don't have a good moral person like him. There are 13 year olds whose most moral idea is having a cell phone and getting in wit da crizowd instead of living their own lives. Mr. Rogers was such a good influence for kids of our days. He will be missed. R.I.P. Cry
I think everyone here watched Mister Rogers, and Captain Kangaroo. :mrgreen:

Stomach cancer is a real shitty death. Confusedweatdrop:
Never seen Captain Kangaroo, but as for Mr. Rogers, I don't remember to much about him, he was cool though.

A lot of my friends at school were shocked. One of them wore his "You are speaical" shirt to school didn't hear about his death until that morning when he got to school.
yeah, its to bad, I always used to watch his show, didnt like train parts but oh well, Cry
Yeah back in the days when I sat around watching Barney, & Lamb chops
oh yeah, I loved lamb chops to, al those great ol' shows that arnt aired now. there seem to be more and more animes coming to the states, getting little kids hooked, its good to know that anime wont be dieing with the next generation. :mrgreen:
Yeah, but I don't like the little kids watching Anime, because it's watered down, butchered, ect. so that they can watch it, which really annoys me.
Like how one kid who watched DBZ on CN thought he knew more than another kid, when the other kid watched all eps fan subbed. Not a good example, but still.
Which then again I also hate kids who read Shonin Jump, & think they should be called Otaku just because of it, & flaunt about how their magizine is supposed to be read backwards. Then there's these kids who are never happy unless the series contains hot babes.
One of my friends didn't think Trigun was as good as it could have been because the two main girls weren't good looking enough for his taste.
I'm also not to found of the people who act like hey like anime with plot, but really just want mindless violence, which isn't really a bad think. Like the time my friend almost refused to watch Escaflowne because I said it seemed more like a chick flick at times, he's also one of the ones that goes around trying to find every title with a shower sence, not that I blame him.

You see I hate a lot of things, at different times. But, hopefuI didn't offend anyone here, because I'm just not in a very good mood right now, & like to ventilate my anger. And if I did offend you, I'm sorry. But some people have problems. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Espeaicaly me.
no offence taken whatsoever in fact I agree with you on most of your statements.

I hate a lot of things as well, I was talking to this one kid and must of spent 1/2 an hour explaining to him the concept of anime outside of CN....

UGGG! just so increadibly annoying.

but what I was saying is that there are alot of anime shows that could get little kids into it, like I didnt even know what anime was until I was 11 because none of the shows were shown on tv, but luckily one day my brother rented a 3X3 eyes tape. I wasnt immediatly taken in, but gradually began to see that not all cartoons are stupid and pointless. :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: just thoght that would look cool :wink:
:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
They're working together in unity. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, it's the end of the world as we know, & I feel like caping a few people before I go.
* :twisted: :mrgreen: comes closer* AHHHH! STAY BACK!!!
*Jaws music begins to play*
:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

*the beat rolles on faster*
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!....
:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
As the world began with :mrgreen: it shall end with :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4