Mister Rogers
He could have been a chaplin. :|
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, but oh well...... and I thought that I would just let you know that I am going to get one peice next :mrgreen: , its odd, everyone says that the subs suck,but they also claim that you should get it immediatly so I guess I will :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
He was my hero when I was younger. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
never thought of him as my hero. :mrgreen: .....but he was my niehbor.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

i thought of him as my neighbor hero, and he still is, even though is in the great beyond now. Cry Cry Cry
I aint yo baby daddy
yes, .....wont.....you be.....my nieghbor..... Cry

(Sigh), Mr. Rogers, should get his own day.
I aint yo baby daddy
Sorry to double post, but least dont jack this thread no more.
I aint yo baby daddy
alright, this one I will leave alone...

Thank you. But hey, what episodes do you remember from his show. One of my Fav that I remember is the one where he goes to a Crayon factory. I love that one, that was the first time I noticed that he showed us how everyday things, that we take for granted, are made.
I aint yo baby daddy
I remember an episode where he rides a hot air balloon, if it stuck in my head then I guess it is one of my favorites. Smile

thats true, you know that show was full of metaphors. When he changes into his cardigan sweater, and canvas shoes, he taking off the real world, and entering the land of make believe. And the clock in the land of make believe has no hands, becuase in the land of make believe it can be what ever time you want it to be.
I aint yo baby daddy
hmmmm.... never really noticed that, but I watched it when I was really young so I can see how I wouldnt.

I remember the crayon factory! Man the memories. Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Well to answer the question He was in the Marines and he was a Sniper, before
leaving the military and becomeing a Minstier. As for what I truly remeber about the show was... You knew what he was goiong to do next. It made a safe feeling since in the early years at home it wasn't that way for me. Plus I loved the fact he had a Traffic Light in his house...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!