Out of ideas...?
I knew it wasn't Japanese. Though translating redneck is even tougher. :twisted:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I've amassed quite alot of posts myself.

Dark you are the king redneck. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I like knowing I have that many posts but it's not essential. I was playing Star Craft tonight with my brothas. We played 3 vs 3. We were crushing this guys base(he was the last one), and he pleaded to have him ally with us so he could get the win for his stats. We made him beg like a dog, and then we blew the shit out of his entire fleet. Wraiths coming in for a final swoop, *BLAM BLAM*. :mrgreen:

I lkie swarming a place with Carriers and Teleporting anentire mass of Zealots in the middle of it all. Take that NeverLand Ranch! Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I play Terran. Generally I build a huge defense, the border of my base is covered with bunkers with Marines and Missile Turrets. Plus Seige tanks behind the bunkers
Generally I send in swarms of wraiths to weaken the opponent. Then when they think it's over I send in a couple of BattleCruisers, and have a few Goliaths knocking on their front door. :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Oh, I admit it optimistic, You are the best... *Stands up and salutes*

Im glad you finaly see it my way. :mrgreen:

haha lol, sometimes I have my moments... :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

Im glad you can finaly accept me who I truly am. It's hard for a transvesite white male to make it in this crazy world. :mrgreen:

haha lol, sometimes I have my moments but I always end up smelling like swiss cheese... :mrgreen:

Right back at you. :mrgreen:

I still haven't had a chance to play a game online with this new connection. Maybe I'll try that later. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
How about Star Craft?!? :mrgreen:

I currently do not own the game. I think I will see if Dark will lend me his copy. Big Grin
Sure! I would like to play too! I mostly play Zerg. Lining the base with Sunken Colonies and Spore Colonies and Lurkers is Great! Swarming people with Zerglings and Guardians is my forte. I love the Terrains. I place bunkers everywhere with 3 marines and a Ghost with 3 or 4 Missle turrets around them. Infiltrating the place with Firebats and Marines. Did you know in the expansion if using the Protoss, you can take a Dark Archon and posses a worker unit ( SCV or Drone) and creat a whole seperate set of units with there own rations. You can have up to 600 units this way instead of the usual 200!!! I do it all the time!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

OptimisticOx Wrote:Im glad you can finaly accept me who I truly am. It's hard for a transvesite white male to make it in this crazy world. :mrgreen:

haha lol, sometimes I have my moments but I always end up smelling like swiss cheese... :mrgreen:

Right back at you. :mrgreen:

tu che
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Dark, I play mostly Terran because they are too cool. "Battle Cruisers operational" (Sean Connery Voice).

Optimistic, I have to admit for a second I was like "I would never write anything like tha...........wait a minute". :mrgreen:

Yeah, it was a pretty cool joke until you did the same thing to me, except with more clever insults. Confusedweatdrop:

I don't know your's is the Coors original. Nobody could take that away. Not to mention yours slammed me because you know I would never salute you. hehe :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest ideas Zagatto 11 9,399 02-03-2006, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Elcoholic
  This week's bad idea Shibo 11 4,544 11-06-2003, 12:50 PM
Last Post: CrayonShinChan