Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Out of ideas...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have noticed that some of the newer anime that is out on the market just doesn't seem original (especially in the year 2000) now that doesn't mean that I'm saying that all anime that has been made in the past three years is nothing but bad, just that the older anime ( the ones made before the year 2000) usually are leagues better than any of the new stuff. However, the new millenia shows signs of GREAT promise (Boogiepop Phantom, One Piece, .hack//SIGN, Azumanga Daioh, Noir, Excel Saga, and Cowboy Bebop I can't remember if Bebop was made in 2000 or not I think it was made in 1998, Crest of the Stars is pretty good too). Tell me what you think.
Yeah, bebop wasn't made in 2000.... as for the rest I can't say that I am staying up to date in the line of new anime... I am just trying to collect all of the classics.
All decades have their classic anime. I personally think the 80's was the all time best. :mrgreen:
I think the 70's - 90's are the best :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As I said each decade had its good series
70's - Yamato, Macross, Gundam
80's - Maison Ikkoku, Urusei Yatsura, Dragon Ball, Kimagure Orange Road
90's - Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Fushigi Yugi, Ranma 1/2

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah, different time periods definatly have great anime, animation may be improved over the years but great anime has and hopefull allways will be realeased. :mrgreen:
2 Words Gundam Seed. Now before you start bashing it because it's Gundam. Watch it with an open mind I'm up to episode 17 and I'm just dying for the fansubbers to get some more done. Great action, awesome story line, and tons of twist and turns.
I didn't bad mouth it. I own most of G Wing on tape and like it. I'm buying the original series on American DVD. :mrgreen:
70's Lupin the Third.
I love terible 70's animation. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I think that the 80's was the golden age...
Man this is tuff but, I feel the 90's have real up the quality level of are anime. It got brighter more defined and it was sharp. But this in were the problem lies. While the Animation got a major over haul, the stories fell flat. There are some great ones, but it reminds me going to the video gaming store and looking at the wall of PS2 games, and realizing that of those hundreds of titles there are maybe 50 I want to play and only 20 I can't go home with out.
Yeah but CGI sucks really bad. :mrgreen:
There is some strange CG in Heat Guy but overall it is a good show. I really hate CG. Confusedweatdrop:
It's animation but nothing like anime. Hell I HATE REBOOT!!!! :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8