Boogiepop Phantom
Both take too much time in school. I don't like to be in school I prefer learning on my own. I learn much faster without an entire class slowing me down. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, in my school if your grades are high enough you can have your own self study class where you basically just teach your self. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
What the HELL kind of spoiled rich kid school do you go to! Laptops, teaching yourself, your lucky someone dosen't murder you! Confusedweatdrop: I just hope you realize that you are extremly lucky. Confusedweatdrop:

By the way shouldn't you be in school right now?? :?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, sorry if that came across as gloating....... but the downside is that the majority of the students are snot noes preps who just enjoy being jerks.... and I am the person who sits at the back of the class and scemes his evil plots. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Don't forget me!!! I help too!!! But yes, most of the people are nothing but a bunch of assholes...

Like |Closed|... Confusedweatdrop:
Staccatto!!!
School is the best thing ever, growing up sucks except for the part of getting money buying anime, and getting laid...but u know :roll:
yeah, and by getting laid you mean masterbating, right? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: jk...

HEHEHEHEHE..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
Well....
I wish I could replace masterbation with sex. :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boogiepop Phantom (Spoilers) Cyrus 2 2,044 06-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Last Post: annan
  any company make a 2 disc version of boogiepop phantom puzzleguy 10 4,516 04-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Last Post: zrdb