What would be a better rip?
Wrong Steve. The MAC rip of Slayers has English audio - only on Slayers NEXT. Though, the sub is really good, so you can't go wrong Tongue
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Yes I would love to see a HK release of Dr. Slump. Of course all of Dragonball (japanese only). A new Excel set with perfect subs would be good then I could watch it with friends. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "Vance"

What I'd like to see is an FX release of the R1s of FLCL

MI or AV (a rip of MI) FLCL dvd is excellent. Great video, fansubs and it even has extras all in one dvd. Its kinda hard to find these days because the R1 company that licensed it cracked down on ebay sellers. I would just email a large ebay seller and ask if they have it because chances are they wont listed it in their auctions
I need to track that show down. I have heard nothing but good about it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Cookie Jar Video has the AV version
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Wrong Steve. The MAC rip of Slayers has English audio - only on Slayers NEXT. Though, the sub is really good, so you can't go wrong Tongue

Yeah, they don't usually mention.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Oh, awesome. So the FLCL subs are pretty solid then? If they are then I'm ordering tonight =)
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Quote:Originally posted by "Vance"

Oh, awesome. So the FLCL subs are pretty solid then? If they are then I'm ordering tonight =)

The translation is excellent, good grammar and spelling with correct names. The only problem with the subs is that they have some timing problems, they go by too fast sometimes especially during the manga sequences but there can be alot speech in a short period of time in some sequences in the anime. I also remember the subs being a line behind the speech for about a minute in episode 4.

Overall its an excellent set with great video and audio and it comes with extras, 3 music videos.
Is it every episode? Even if it's not I'll take what I can get. There is no way I am spending $30 on two episodes. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Is it every episode? Even if it's not I'll take what I can get. There is no way I am spending $30 on two episodes. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Whats in every episode?

Every episode has the ending credits in it, I dont think there was a beginning intro becasue my digisubs didnt have one also

The three music videos are; a creditless ending, music video of the Pillows, Rideo n Shooting Star and a promotional trailer of FLCL.