Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What would be a better rip?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wish for a new GTO set with good subs. Done by FX, preferably :mrgreen:
i want an old rip of dragonball

not that colorful funimation quality
its out... atleast the first part, the R1 rip
For me, a new yuyu hakusho, a new gundam 0079, a new boxset for hikaru no go.... So many things i want, snif...
On their own, FX isn't that good of a subber. They need sources of some kind. Look at Hellsing. :mrgreen:
I know they are fansubs of GTO available, hopefully if a company decides to redo the GTO sets they will use those.

R1's of GTO arent finished yet, I think they are up to episode 27 so far with volume 7 coming in March.

Along with GTO, I would love to see a better version of the original Macross TV series :wink: :wink:
I'd love to see a better release of the Original Gundam and want to see a full release of Dr.Slump. :mrgreen:
Kakoi will probably give up one of his kidneys for Dr Slump DVDs
I'd take them. :mrgreen:
Dr. Slump or the kidneys.... As for me I wish we could get are hands on R1 rips of Slayers. I know there is of Slayers next, but I would like to get the first and last season too. That way i can keep my R1's and loan out my HK's only
Kidneys. Definitely the kidneys.
I refuse to give out my Slayers DVDs. They're my pride and joy.
What about your kidneys?!?
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Dr. Slump or the kidneys.... As for me I wish we could get are hands on R1 rips of Slayers. I know there is of Slayers next, but I would like to get the first and last season too. That way i can keep my R1's and loan out my HK's only

Hey, I found this 10 disc bundle of Slayers + Slayers Try + Slayers Next released by Mac, and it says it has the english audio track on it. Wouldn't that mean these are R1 rips? You can see it at animestudio.net

Search for slayer (not slayers).

What I'd like to see is an FX release of the R1s of FLCL and Excel Saga. Man, Excel Saga with half decent subs and better yet, an excellent english dub (or so I've heard.) *drool*
Sorry the MAC Version is a rip of the MI so no English Audio and no the english Excel is really annoying. Plain out bad!!!! :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2