Welcome!
Hey guys. Wecome to the Anime Boston Forum! I'm gonna try and fill it up with some good info for ya. This will be a great place to discuss meeting times and whatever else might be on your mind.

The con takes place from the April 18-20 in the Park Plaza hotel in Boston.

It looks like quite a few people from the site will be attending, including Junkie Joe, Schultz, Rei, me, Pyrite, Morgarath, Steve Pie, Dark Osamu, Kakoi..And I know I'm forgetting people, but I know you'll all post in here and let me know, right? I'm hoping to meet as many of you as possible!

I encourage all of you to pre-register ASAP.. It's cheaper and last year at Nan Desu Kan I didn't preregister and we got screwed.. People who registered got into the dealer room without having to wait in line, they got a goodie bag, and they got cooler badges. I dunno if that will be the case at this con, but do yourself a favor and pre-reg so you don't get screwed. Wink

Ok, last thing for this post.. Once you're sure you're going, go to www.animeboston.com and check out the forums. Post away! =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
well i have already pre-registered and placed time in for leave to go.. so for me everything is going pretty good on getting things organzied.. can't wait for this..
Show me where to pre-register. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
http://www.animeboston.com/registration/

Though you are a few days late for another $5 discount.. it was $35 till the 19th of january..
Nice!!!! :mrgreen:

HOLY CRAP THIS IS GOING TO BE AWSOME!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Do they have single day passes?!? :mrgreen:

Yeah you can pay for 1 day at the door, I dunno about preregistering.. I would guess not but check the official site.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome Ryo of Inferno 0 891 12-17-2004, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  LadySilverice...WELCOME!! Ka-Talliya 405 120,532 08-27-2004, 07:29 AM
Last Post: kakomu
  Welcome Kakomu DARK OSAMU 10 3,591 07-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Last Post: kristym22