Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Welcome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. Wecome to the Anime Boston Forum! I'm gonna try and fill it up with some good info for ya. This will be a great place to discuss meeting times and whatever else might be on your mind.

The con takes place from the April 18-20 in the Park Plaza hotel in Boston.

It looks like quite a few people from the site will be attending, including Junkie Joe, Schultz, Rei, me, Pyrite, Morgarath, Steve Pie, Dark Osamu, Kakoi..And I know I'm forgetting people, but I know you'll all post in here and let me know, right? I'm hoping to meet as many of you as possible!

I encourage all of you to pre-register ASAP.. It's cheaper and last year at Nan Desu Kan I didn't preregister and we got screwed.. People who registered got into the dealer room without having to wait in line, they got a goodie bag, and they got cooler badges. I dunno if that will be the case at this con, but do yourself a favor and pre-reg so you don't get screwed. Wink

Ok, last thing for this post.. Once you're sure you're going, go to www.animeboston.com and check out the forums. Post away! =)
well i have already pre-registered and placed time in for leave to go.. so for me everything is going pretty good on getting things organzied.. can't wait for this..
Show me where to pre-register. :mrgreen:
http://www.animeboston.com/registration/

Though you are a few days late for another $5 discount.. it was $35 till the 19th of january..
Nice!!!! :mrgreen:
HOLY CRAP THIS IS GOING TO BE AWSOME!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Do they have single day passes?!? :mrgreen:
Yeah you can pay for 1 day at the door, I dunno about preregistering.. I would guess not but check the official site.