What do you think is the worst anime ever?
You know I have to defend (I can't believe this) Ghost in a Shell.
It is up there with Akira, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D, and Armitage III.

I say this because they all opened the doors for many new anime. It's level of animation is even on par to today's standards. The story may have been deep and hard to follow, but the tank scene made it all worth while.

Hell we put Akira on this platform but let's face fact it is looking very old, and unless they redo the story and stretch it fate looks predestined. I mean look at Citizen Cain hailed as the greatest movie of all time and the reason are movies are scene the way the are today. But I ask you have any of you seen Citizen Cain. I pray Akira does not meat the same fate.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Anything that fundamation does has to suck.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I have to agree I found the Fatal Fury Movies and OAV's quite enjoyable. It's Terry Bogard! What's not to like?

Yes Funimation is evil, and they suck the fat bone! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Have you recently watched the oavs????? They're terrible!!!!! I'd rather watch Battle Field Earth AND Little Shop Of Horrors!!! In the same day!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
The Akira movie was done when the manga wasn't finished, so there was no complete ending. That is a slight problem. :wink:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yes you are very correct. They made the movie at I think volume 4 or 5 of the manga and since there are 6 volumes it was WAY too early to have made the movie. And it really should have been a series but the movie is still one of my faves. I have read the manga ( 3 volumes that I have ) many times and am still a HUGE fan of Otomo-san!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I have to agree I found the Fatal Fury Movies and OAV's quite enjoyable. It's Terry Bogard! What's not to like?

Easy - He's not Andy Bogard. Big Grin

(Anyone ever challenge me to a King of Fighters Tourny and you'll notice I use Andy, Terry, and Kim as my team...I'm damn near unstoppable. Speaking of which...I need to go pick it up for my PS2, my Dreamcast burn crashes a lot)
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
In Dream Match 1998 for DC I will rule your ass with Takuma, Ralph, Ryo, and Robert!!!! I love those guys!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Takuma is great. I really don't like Ryo that much. He dosen't have the power. I also like the new guy they added to that group in Garou. So many good characters to use. I'll kick your asses with em all. Too bad they haven't gone online. Then we could actually fight it out. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yea no online ability kind of blows. But for me I am Soul Calibur man. Now that is a First Class Fighter.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
The Virtua Fighter series kicks ass, the original 3-D fighter and still the best.
I still haven't played the latest Virtua Fighter. I should rent it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You can buy VF4 for 20$US brand new
I saw 3tb for Dreamcast brand new for $13. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
The Kim brothers in Garou are awsome!!! Online KOF would be GODLY!!!!