Has anyone played?
Has anyone played the new DBZ game for the PS2? I'm getting it as a gift from a friend, and it looks like Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout (I got the English version of that - it's decent). I guess I'm kinda psyched cause' I can be Mirai no Trunks with the long hair, and Jinzoningen Juunanagou, and even Gohan when he goes Super Saiyajin 2. Any thoughts?
Not yet, but I heard it was pretty damn good. I have most of the other DBZ games, and they're not so hot. Legends is interesting at least. And Hyper Dimension is good for its time as well. My friend is going to buy it at some point. So i'll post impressions later. Only thing that makes me sad, is it's americanazed :? , I wish they make games dual-language as well.
-SideSwipe
PSM gave it a 3. I would buy it if it were japanese. Too bad they couldn't do both languages. Cry I heard from a friend that it was actually decent. So if you can get past the english voices or if that is your thing, then by all means go for it. Tell us if it is fun or worth the time. 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I could give a damn less what the video game magazines say. Seriously, there's nothing better than opinions of friends.
Every one I know who's played it says it's great. BUT these people are absolute posers so it could be the ass kiss coming out of them. One actual friend of mine siad it's the best db fighter out, but that it is still only a fair game at best. I personally hate 3d fighters though so I will never own it. 2d fighters RULE ALL in that category. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"

Nope! However, I plan on renting it as soon as possible! Damn Blockbusters has 5 copies yet they are always checked out! Same with the new Mortal Kombat!! I think they are just hogging it for themselfs! ¬.¬
Damn Blockbusters. Haha
Take care,
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
I know what you mean, I went to Blockbuster EVERY DAY for two weeks and they always said "It's out" when they're supposed to have ten copies. I'm like "What the fuck? I come here every day, in the morning, afternoon, and evening, yet you're STILL out?" I gave up on buying the game. I'm gonna buy Vice City, and then in a month or two, I'll get DBZ....USED.
Yes, Buy it used. No need in waisting money on something that is pretty much worthless. Every mag I have red says it's a Lame fighter. But that it is enjoyable to a degree. If it's only medeocre then why bother?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Get Vice City! That game is great! I know from first hand experience. Every time I play that game I just love to see how far I can go before I get caught. I think that I played a whole of two "actual" missons. Tongue 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
It looks mad cool. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
If you haven't played the new DBZ game yet, just don't play it thinking it will be like Tekken or an other game of that type. My friend has it & he says it's the best game he has, but he's a huge fan of DBZ (this whole school year, only one or two days has he gone without wearing a DBZ shirt). I just don't like the idea of having to eq your best attacks, although it is a great idea I guess, makes you have to use more brains to play it.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well, I loved Final Bout, and that was a terrible game. I guess I'll buy it with this check.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Man Final Bout was like a bootleg Tekken. Terrible. :x

Yeah, but it was enjoyable when you had endless time and wanted to see if the Gotenks code worked (it didn't), and even worse, I had the horrible dub version :wink:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
It was extra slow and the graphics truly sucked. It was before I was really into anime, so if I played it again, I might actually like it. :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  does anyone play hacky sack? sanosuke 7 3,055 06-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Atomic Orgasm