Has anyone played?
Actually, it wasn't laggy...at least, not the version I had. I got a very nice dub version of it, even if the dub job sucks more ass that a whore. :roll:

The Kenshin fighter, however, which used the Tekken/FB engine, lagged like hell if you weren't Kenshin or Aoshi.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Yeah every copy of DB FB I played was laggy as well. It was ok for a 3d fighter I guess. :roll:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
It was the damn PS. That shit is slow anyways. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
It was incredibly slow! It would take 15min to turn around!!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Maybe you should get your PSX cleaned, or get a better copy of GT. Mine is practically lag free, it only lags when I do Meteor Smashes, and that's just when the screen needs to flip over.

As far as I can recall ((It has been years since I played it last but I have a really good memory! ^__^)) it was really slow. I also remember..I think it REALLY made my fingers sore as I would try to get moves to come out and such. Haha.
Take care,
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
Ok as an Avid gamer and Anime fan... I read the reviews of games and Anime from what I call the big 3 for games it's Gamepro, EGM, IGN & Penny Arcade. For Anime it's Anime Invasion, Animerica, & Newtype still waiting on first issue. I pick the game mags based on the fact that they hold no bias to any system. I will not be reading PSM or X-box mag ever to much corporate influence. But for PSM to give the new DBZ game a 3 made me do some research. From http://gamefaqs.com the average score was 5.7 Now that doesn't hold much water for me. Personally I'll wait for the Gamecube DBZ game and then I'll know I am Receiving a quality product.

As for the Final Bout game. I played the game Japanese, Korean, & US versions while stationed in Korea. It was slow on all versions but the Japan version was slightly faster on loading times. The only DBZ game I bought in Korea was DBZ Legends. And it cost me 4 dollars. If someone tried to get me to pay what E-bay http:// http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...949115325 is asking for is out of their mind. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: [/url]
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I own all three of the playstation dragonball games in japanese. Dragonball Final Bout was pretty slow, although I agree with morgorath it is slightly faster than the US version. It overall was decent. The voices were what saved it for me. Big Grin Legends is probably the best of the PS games because it is so original. Hey morgorath have you gone through and beat the special mode they give you after you beat it? Where they give you battles of 3 on 1. It adds new difficulty. You get 30 battles out of it though. 8O 8O Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Well, I said it already, I don't give a damn what the "big 3" think. I went out and bought it tonight, and it's the best damn $50 I've spent recently. The game gets harder and harder as you play.
So it's actually good?! Wow. How much voice acting is in it. If it is down to a minimum I may think about it. 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Don't be fooled!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Import the Japanese releas so you might not have to deal with the awful american dub voices if it ever does go to Japan. :roll:
I just won't buy it. I don't want to give funimation any money. Even if it is in a round about way. Big Grin :!: :!: 8O 8O 8O
They are getting my money for Dragon Ball and One Piece. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*Sigh* Okay, let me put it this way. What pisses me off more than anything is the whole "I wont buy Product X from Company X because I wont give them any of my money." That is the biggest load of bullshit ever. It's like refusing to buy Microsoft Office because you "don't want to give Microsoft money." Let me put it this way - they're getting money either way, the $50 they're not getting from you isn't doing jack shit. Buy it because you like it, or don't buy it because you hate it, fuck who made it.

And, why Import the Japanese release unless you plan on modding your PS2 with a chip that does:

A) Void your warrenty.
B) Ruins the motherboard on your PS2.
C) Has no real use at all outside of imports.

Christ, if I offended anyone, sorry. But this is the kind of shit that pisses me off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  does anyone play hacky sack? sanosuke 7 3,057 06-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Atomic Orgasm