Confused about EVA =(
Quote:Originally Posted by Hotsuma
Evangelion is overrated!

I've heard how overrated Eva is to many times to think it's true. Funny how that works.:p

About EhrenPenix's post (The last part mainly, I didn't read all of it). Anno did great seeing what he was trying to say. Eva even helped me find some flaws about my self, like how I'm a coward and some other worse things too.

I bet even most people that like Eva will disagree when I say, Eva has one of the best cast of characters in anime.Smile
man i wish i had more time, it'd watch this again. but i'm so busy trying to watch stuff i have and i keep collecting, i'm gonna have to build another bookcase soon and most of my stuff is on my computer or in my cd case now =( so much anime so little time
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Mot_Soldats Wrote:I've heard how overrated Eva is to many times to think it's true. Funny how that works.:p

About EhrenPenix's post (The last part mainly, I didn't read all of it). Anno did great seeing what he was trying to say. Eva even helped me find some flaws about my self, like how I'm a coward and some other worse things too.

I bet even most people that like Eva will disagree when I say, Eva has one of the best cast of characters in anime.Smile

Whoa! Just checked out my OXFORD dictionary and found out that the word 'over' takes up more than two pages. Now I understand why the meaning for the word 'overrated' could mean endless possiblities.

Yes, EP's posts seemed interesting. (though I did not read all of it) NGE, I would say has different layers to it. It's a mystery to know what message the show is trying to tell us, if there is a message. What you shared is very interesting. How cartoons for adults can change the error of your ways. I sometimes myself can relate to some anime which could be good or bad, I don't know.

<Go Spike Spencer>
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
Mot_Soldats Wrote:I've heard how overrated Eva is to many times to think it's true. Funny how that works.:p

Totally agree with itSmile