Need Help
I borrowed a floppy disc from someone. The disc started to loosen on the side. Now shit won't load up. Is it toast? Cry
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Like, the metal piece came off inside of the computer?
Nah, the side is loose. So stuff rattles around. I'm so pissed off and upset. FUCK IT ALL. :x

Yea might as well write that disk off... but oh well
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
That is the shitty part about floppies they aren't very verisitle. 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Thanks anyways guys. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It ain't mine but I don't think I did anything let's hope the owner feels that way too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Did it have anything of extreme importance on it? If it didn't I wouldn't worry about it. Shit happens. 8O Your friend will just have to understand that. 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The disk contained programs for a class he took last year. It was a year's worth of work. Though he told me if the disk didn't contain a program to ask and he could get it. So I think he has back ups on his computer. :?

Then you should sodomize him for all he's worth!!!!! 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'll manage. Things will be all right. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And this is the last thread made by Steve, & with no surprize Steve was the last ne to post. I think I'm destroying some type of monument by posting on this thing, bt anyways.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
you pissed all over it Batz, now its ruined. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
no, now it's yellow & tastey! Have you no respect for a demon! Now, eat my yellow thread!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
yes, well there are still many clean monuments, like the first thread made by steve :mrgreen: ....AHHH WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Wait until school lets out for the summer. I have a feeling that Steve will come back. :wink:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Help Needed: looking to buy some new hardware Batz Kage 8 4,723 08-27-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: odin0425
  Help! I need to find this Music Video! Ka-Talliya 3 2,668 08-10-2006, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  need help getting a ringtone! Ranmafan 5 3,545 07-07-2006, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Psygnius
  computer help needed Batz Kage 12 4,370 03-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,036 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  new, and in need of help! Ranmafan 17 9,128 12-22-2005, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  I need some help... cyborgninja828 15 5,250 10-04-2005, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Zagatto
  Need help X files Chinese DVDs gfanikf 7 3,810 08-30-2005, 07:15 AM