need help getting a ringtone!
hello, i need help getting a ringtone. i want the victory fanfare from any of the final fantasy. problem is i searched the web and none of the places ive found supports verizon, which i have. it totally fucking sucks! could someone help?
does your phone support MP3s or MIDI files?

Also, can you access WAP sights from your phone? Like can you go to websites like wap.google.com?
its the lg vx3800. just got it, not sure what it supports. i dont think it supports the wap though. sorry, im new at this. Sad
I think you mean the 8300 not the 3800.

This page should help you.
http://www.cellphonehacks.com/viewtopic.php?t=50286
yes it was the 8300. thanks a bunch. however on the site, i dont think i was looking in the right section. how was it suposed to help me? i got mp3s enabled on my phone (which rocks thanks) but is there a way to get the ringtone from there?
MP3s are ringtones for your type of phone.

Your phone should have a tiny memory card that looks like the one on this site. If not, you will probably need to buy one.

You need to get a device that can plug that memory card into your computer. From your computer, you can add MP3s onto that card, and then plug it back into your phone to download from the card to play the MP3s as ringtones.