Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I borrowed a floppy disc from someone. The disc started to loosen on the side. Now shit won't load up. Is it toast? Cry
Like, the metal piece came off inside of the computer?
Nah, the side is loose. So stuff rattles around. I'm so pissed off and upset. FUCK IT ALL. :x
Yea might as well write that disk off... but oh well
That is the shitty part about floppies they aren't very verisitle. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Thanks anyways guys. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It ain't mine but I don't think I did anything let's hope the owner feels that way too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Did it have anything of extreme importance on it? If it didn't I wouldn't worry about it. Shit happens. 8O Your friend will just have to understand that. 8O 8O 8O 8O
The disk contained programs for a class he took last year. It was a year's worth of work. Though he told me if the disk didn't contain a program to ask and he could get it. So I think he has back ups on his computer. :?
Then you should sodomize him for all he's worth!!!!! 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'll manage. Things will be all right. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And this is the last thread made by Steve, & with no surprize Steve was the last ne to post. I think I'm destroying some type of monument by posting on this thing, bt anyways.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
you pissed all over it Batz, now its ruined. :mrgreen:
no, now it's yellow & tastey! Have you no respect for a demon! Now, eat my yellow thread!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
yes, well there are still many clean monuments, like the first thread made by steve :mrgreen: ....AHHH WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Wait until school lets out for the summer. I have a feeling that Steve will come back. :wink:
Pages: 1 2