The future of Zagatto
Sounds like things are working out better than expected there. Good to hear, you deserve a break.

If i were you i'd take a cheaper appartment and cash the rest Wink
I am serious about my invitation. If someone goes through the trouble of coming out to Singapore then I will provide crash space in my swank apartment. I already have two friends taking me up on the offer from here in Ontario and my mom is going to come visit as well as my wife and daughter.

Sorry about not being around as much... internet from home has become unreliable.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Well, as you probably have guessed I was joking about the whole invitation thing. Not that I wouldn't like to go to Singapore but I don't think that's going to happen in the near future. Thanks for the offer anyway. Smile
It seems you're not going to spend a lot of time alone. I suppose that's a good thing. Or isn't it?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Hey Zag enjoy Singapore its Brilliant and good bargain to be had i even picked up some HK anime there... you'll know you made the right decision especially when you arrive and see the Airport alone...man is that one Awesome airport

and good to hear you family supports you on it and hope you have a great holiday season...it wierd ive watched some lupin recently and you always pop into my head Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Thanks for the encouragement rav... it's good to see your crazy face back here.

I leave for Singapore on the 4th of January and don't come back till July. The company is going to fly Reb and Katina out for a visit in April so I'm looking forward to celebrating Katina's fifth birthday with her there.
The limo will be here in a few minutes to pick me up.
My next posts will be from Singapore.
Wish me luck.
Good luck Zagatto! Keep us posted.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Zagatto Wrote:The limo will be here in a few minutes to pick me up.
My next posts will be from Singapore.
Wish me luck.

GOOD LUCK!!
We are so wishing to go back overseas!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Life here has been pretty cool. My only problem is that my sleep schedule still hasn't settled down (probably because the day after I got adjusted to sleeping at night down here I was told that I would be working night shifts till the communications cable in the ocean is repaired).

I love the fact that it's hot here and that I can get great food from so many different cultures. I'm finally used to cars driving on the other side of the road.

Life is good... I have posted more in my journal for those that want to read it (people who read it are welcome to post their address and request post cards). I'm too lazy to check to see if I posted it or not so just check out http://www.szilvagyi.com to see what I'm up to.
Good for you, I hope it all goes well. I know we all are routing for you and your family.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!