The future of Zagatto
Homeless Joe Wrote:i miss the idiots =(

I hate to say it but I was just thinking the same thing.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Who was the last one "CryBaby" ? That's the last guy i remember. Was that any A-hole's name on here before?
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
So, Zagatto, are you going to leave us in suspense??? Are you going to Singapore or not, my friend? I suppose it might be a bit 'til we hear from you, with the moving and all.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Good luck Zag. Hope it all works out.

I haven't had alot of time to come here either because my office merged with another one. I used to have a room with one other coleague but now I'm in a huge room with 8 other people so its not as easy to be online as much as i was. I've already had a talk with my manager and one was enough. That and I've been addicted to a few games like the GREAT Okami , Dead Rissing and now final fantasy 12.

Anyway, I haven't and don't think I'll ever forget about this place.
Elcoholic Wrote:Good luck Zag. Hope it all works out.

I haven't had alot of time to come here either because my office merged with another one. I used to have a room with one other coleague but now I'm in a huge room with 8 other people so its not as easy to be online as much as i was. I've already had a talk with my manager and one was enough. That and I've been addicted to a few games like the GREAT Okami , Dead Rissing and now final fantasy 12.

Anyway, I haven't and don't think I'll ever forget about this place.

You already have FF12?! My copy arrived today. I got the collector's edition as a late birthday present (late because the game was released only 3 days ago :b). I'm so hyped about this game! Not only because it looks awesome and I'm a huge FF fan, but because every single review I've read said it's amazing.
I was supposed to have played Okami already but my order, which was placed a month ago, was delayed several times until it was finally cancelled because the store is out of stock. Now I don't know if I'm going to buy it elsewhere or wait till yesasia is carrying it again. Yesasia was selling it for 35? (s&h included) and I doubt I'll find another store that's selling it for this price. Since I now have FF12 to play I might buy Okami sometime later.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I actually had it a month ago. There was a leaked version of it on the internet but i started playing last week. Its beautiful and has a really good story. I think you'll like the darker and more serious theme of the story.

Okami is also a downloaded copy but that's one game i'm buying when it comes out here. Damn that's one awesome adventure. Really the Zelda of the ps2.

And i just found out about asia for 360 games. They're between 30 and 40 euro's and some are region free. With those prices I can't leave them.
Bought FF12 on the 31th of October at my local Best Buy store, bought the game and you had a free Brandygame walkthrough of the game. Haven't played yet cause I wanted to finish Scarface.

Now with Valkyrie Profile 2, Hack GU, Xenosaga serie. It will keep me occupied for a while. No other games interest me until next year and the PS3 games look crappy before the big gun come out in 2007 so I'm not in a hurry to get the system at launch.
[Image: bl453.png]
No update from Zag? Oh well, he must be getting everything at his new house all set up.
My internet provider screwed up the move order for me so I'm still without internet service at home. It's looking like I will be active again next week with a different provider.

For now, I have very limited access from work.

For people with long memories they will recognize the reason why I am not logging on too often from here.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
what you mean the thing that caused a great story to follow on these forums? Glad to hear that you are moved and doing ok so far. Btw any word on the job overseas?
Finally,

I have internet at home again. The whole three weeks without internet is another long story that just makes me angry when I tell it. Long story short, Primus is a great company unless you need to use customer service for anything. If you need something then you can go suck eggs as far as they are concerned. I now have an internet connection that is almost as fast but more expensive from a company that believes in customer service (some things are worth paying for).

The new house is awesome.
The job continues to rock.
I should have travel details for Singapore this week. All we are waiting for is the approval from the Singapore government. A week after we get that I will be on my way to live an apartment that costs more than twice my entire salary ($7k/mth) on the other side of the world.

If anyone wants to come for a visit then they can contact me as I'm expecting to be there from just before Christmas till mid-May.

I have a lot of catching up to do now (as well as updating drivers on my new computer).
Expect to see more of me in here in the near future.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
congrats and welcome back! great to hear everything is going so great.
YEAH!!!!
That's awesome!!!!! Enjoy Singapore!!! Make sure to send us some amazing photos while you are there!

Hopefully, the Schultz Family will be heading back overseas soon! We will know what's in the cards for us around 15 Decemeber!
Zagatto Wrote:Finally,

I have internet at home again. The whole three weeks without internet is another long story that just makes me angry when I tell it. Long story short, Primus is a great company unless you need to use customer service for anything. If you need something then you can go suck eggs as far as they are concerned. I now have an internet connection that is almost as fast but more expensive from a company that believes in customer service (some things are worth paying for).

The new house is awesome.
The job continues to rock.
I should have travel details for Singapore this week. All we are waiting for is the approval from the Singapore government. A week after we get that I will be on my way to live an apartment that costs more than twice my entire salary ($7k/mth) on the other side of the world.

If anyone wants to come for a visit then they can contact me as I'm expecting to be there from just before Christmas till mid-May.

I have a lot of catching up to do now (as well as updating drivers on my new computer).
Expect to see more of me in here in the near future.

Those are some awesome news! I'm really happy for you! Do make the best of those 3 months, please! Big Grin And it's good to have you back. Wink
By the way, were you serious about that invitation?...
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Congratulations Zag! Get lots of pictures!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!