A question of offensiveness
all women are bi, nothing wrong with that Wink
All men are bi... nothing wrong with that either... Big Grin
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I disagree with that statement Zag! Tongue
Also who can't love the sight of Hard Gay? The Japanese really are wierd! Big Grin
Oh my god, I love Hard Gay! That guy is sooo funny! Back when I was watching Hana Yori Dango (live-action tv series) I downloaded a couple of extras that had Hard Gay going around the settings and interviewing/harassing the actors and it was really funny. On account of that he ended up being on a scene of an episode although you can't see his face.
I read some time ago he was caught on a date with a Japanese model/actress in Tokyo and apparently they are now married. I knew he wasn't really gay, he's funny but too exagerated. Big Grin Fuuuuuu! Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I suppose I'll put in my two cents on the matter.

You know when you watch a hot girl make out with someone? I'm sure guys want to imagine her making out with them. Or with lesbiens, you could imagine being right in there with them, so that's why I think guys like lesbiens. Guys minds tend to go to sex pretty easily, it's a fact. So if you see two guys making out or something, your head might go straight to the bedroom. Being a heterosexual, it would gross them out. It doesn't mean they hate gay people or don't approve of what they're doing.

Picture yourself having sex with a cat. Pretty gross, right? Same concept. I'm pretty open minded. I don't care if any of you have sex with cats. But I still think it'd be kind of gross if you did :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Oh my god, I love Hard Gay! That guy is sooo funny! Back when I was watching Hana Yori Dango (live-action tv series) I downloaded a couple of extras that had Hard Gay going around the settings and interviewing/harassing the actors and it was really funny. On account of that he ended up being on a scene of an episode although you can't see his face.
I read some time ago he was caught on a date with a Japanese model/actress in Tokyo and apparently they are now married. I knew he wasn't really gay, he's funny but too exagerated. Big Grin Fuuuuuu! Big Grin Big Grin

Ha i'll have to check that out. I can't help but laugh at him although every inch of my body tells me it's wrong Big Grin Is he really that big in Japan? The fathers day one is hilarious. When he gives the girls dad a 'hard gay necktie' lol!
gubi-gubi Wrote:Ha i'll have to check that out. I can't help but laugh at him although every inch of my body tells me it's wrong Big Grin Is he really that big in Japan? The fathers day one is hilarious. When he gives the girls dad a 'hard gay necktie' lol!

Is it really so wrong? He's been criticized for 'his stereotypical depiction of gay men and for building a career on parodying a social minority with "bizarre and extreme" "erotically charged antics"' and he's not very popular among the gays and lesbians of Japan (he's very popular with everybody else), but seriously, he's so exagerated and ridiculous one couldn't possibly believe him to be the real thing. And now they know he really isn't, because he recently got married (to a busty pin-up at that Wink). Personally, I don't think he's harming anyone, he's just damn funny! Big Grin
You if haven't already, you might want to check these out.
Unfortunately, the Hana Yori Dango (love this series) one isn't subtitled but the guy's so physical it's funny anyway. If you want to watch the whole thing you have to download it from d-addicts.com but you can watch a little joke scene he did with (gorgeous) Matsumoto Jun here. That's another thing I love about Hard Gay, he always picks on my favourite actors, Matsumoto Jun, Hiroki Narimiya (on 'Hard Gay The Television')...
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Is it really so wrong?

I doubt you could ever call Hard Gay right lol! I like him, it's funny but I suppose it could be compared to Blacking Up. I think it's so far removed from reality that it doesn't matter. I actually think he looks a nice guy, helping people where ever he goes, like a gay Littlest Hobo lol!
So, people are talking about that Razor Ramone Hard Gay guy now here too! I used to hang out at a Naruto fan site that basically became a Hard Gay fan site after Naruto began to fall to shit.

Any way since I'm late and the talk has turned ( I was getting a tattoo see other thread), I won't bother with some long winded explanation. I got my views, you people have yours. as long as no one else steps on anyone rights, who really gives a damn. I am first and foremost a person that likes forward free thinkers, but that doesn't necessarily mean I am an unwritten book. My pages have been filled with a love of cheese cake, a vilifying of spiders, and a strange creepy feeling when seeing dudes kiss each other. It is a part of who I am, and no one is going to make me feel guilty over what I feel when I see something. If I said I hated it when I saw dudes kiss, you would have the right to dislike my feelings. In fact you have the right anyway, it?s just that I have the right to not give a damn. Really, it?s as simple as that. Someone got in my face and pressured me into revealing person feelings, and I told them and they didn?t like it. Too god damn bad.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe