Coolest American Comic character
I think all those mix two characters together and see what crap we come out with people are gay. Read a few of those just outta curiosity and they were crap.
Maybe but this one sure was cool. I mean seriously. As for regular characters, Wolverine and Bishop. You just can't get any better than a futuristic black dude with guns.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Cidien Wrote:I think all those mix two characters together and see what crap we come out with people are gay. Read a few of those just outta curiosity and they were crap.

yeah i did the same... i'd even g to say that refering to them as gay is offensive to gay people coz im sure they have more brains than that so they are just plain retarded
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I never knew they went on to make Wolverine so strong, which is kind of retarded in the aspect of him vs Gambit.

It's like 20 years ago if someone said Ryu vs Ken it would come down to which you like better. I think if you took Wolverine from the original cartoon & Gambit from the same that the only reason it would be written for Gambit to lose if because he's a less popular character.

If I remember correctly he could make more than just cards explode. Meaning, if he continued to master his powers he would one day get to the point where he could simply take a hand full of dirt & use it as a wide spread heavy hitting bomb with major splash damage.

And with the terms of Ryu & Ken I always went for Ryu, till in the games they started differing their move lsits & Ryu got stronger hadoukens, while Ken got stronger physical attacks such as Ryusenshoy..whatever the Dragon Uppercut..

I see the Gambit match as being the same as playing Marvel vs Capcom..spamming of the exploding cards, and when Wolverine did get close, he'd get the omega-bitch-slap with the pole that sends him back. Less of course he can cut through the pole, then Gambit would hav to take to the skys.
I'm mean he's like an assassin theif, acrobatics should be his thing.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I always liked Ryu too, lotta my friends liked ken. And I always thought gambit would just make wolverines adamantium explode.
Cidien Wrote:I always liked Ryu too, lotta my friends liked ken. And I always thought gambit would just make wolverines adamantium explode.
To me, Ryu is an introduction to Ken.
You start slow with Hadouken & the basic physical attacks, then when you get to Ken, it's all about chaining together some tight special attacks & maybe, jsut maybe hitting them with hadouken once they're in air, to far away to be hit by another attack.

I have Capcom V.S. SNK 2 for the PS2. I love Ken in that game, it's all about db+k(flipkick) into fdf+p(dragon uppercut) into db+k(hurricane kick), then trying to hit them with df+p(fireball).
Street Fighter is in no way as easy to link attacks as say Guilty Gear X, but I was real good with Ken at one point, could link at least two-three special attacks in a row, so all my friends hated me (all one of them that would even play me at it -_-)

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

im going with the MAXX
Cyrus
Yeah... the MAXX is pretty cool... I'm even happy with the way they adapted that series to TV.

Still not as cool as Grendel Prime in my books though. I mean really... light sabers, black leather power armour and that cool mask... not to mention all the futuristic technology packed into him. The more I think about it the more I've actually settled on a favourite character...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
What about the Phantom aka THe Ghost Who Walks? YOu just got to love him he is so cool. Here are some pics I found.

[Image: phantom23.jpg]

[Image: phantom22.jpg]
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ok I had a guy explain to me why Gambit could not charge dirt..
This wasn't a nobody, this was a guy who knew everything about every comic on the shelf in Borders..
Anyone wanna guess why he knew it all?

Appearently next month he's flying off to NY to pencil Iron Man for Marvel...

I was like wtf? And he had a shit load of first edition comics scanned to a disc, but me & my friend just walked off after talking to him for about an hour without getting his name nor e-mail. We walked off, paused, then returned about 10-15 seconds later & he was gone.

If he wasn't shitting us that was really rad.
Anyone know who is gonig to be penciling new Iron Man stuff? He looks kinda like Rav only more American.
He told us who was going to ink with him. He requested one guy with a weird rep for inking & the inker said their styles were really simular & would mesh well.

We regretted not getting the guy's info, which afterwards we debated if he had been a collective halucination.
He was badass though, knew everything about any comic & had thrown a guy through a window. He also had caluses on his knuckles from something,. so I thought he was a martial artist, it wasn't till I asked what he did that he humbly told us about how he'd joined a contest, won & Marvel wanted him.

Batz Kage Wrote:Ok I had a guy explain to me why Gambit could not charge dirt..
This wasn't a nobody, this was a guy who knew everything about every comic on the shelf in Borders..

You forgot to tell us why lol. But I thought the same things. I know he can charge it into a wall, cause I have seen him do it to blow the thing up. Why couldn't he just touch a person an send the energy into them and blow them up? And yeah, the U.Wolverine healing factor?s insane level of power is the only reason I'd pick Wolverine. You CAN'T kill the bastard for more than an hour or so.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
So it's basically like deadpool or agent x in regular marvel? One of my favorite quotes. "Wade, where's Agent X? Oh.. Oh I see, you spelled 'Hi Weasel' with his intenstines."
Blight Wrote:You forgot to tell us why lol. But I thought the same things. I know he can charge it into a wall, cause I have seen him do it to blow the thing up. Why couldn't he just touch a person an send the energy into them and blow them up? And yeah, the U.Wolverine healing factor?s insane level of power is the only reason I'd pick Wolverine. You CAN'T kill the bastard for more than an hour or so.
oh, well it's all about minerals or something he can (and has) charged shards of metal. And certain things such as Captain America's shield & the crap in Wolverine won't hold a charge.

I can't remember the exact reason, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with material composition, he said if the dirt had a lot of minerals in it then it could be charged.
And he told us how Gambit charaged a whole bus one time & used it to ram into some guy who was taking down the whole town.
He said Gambit was awsome, but could never beat Wolverine.