Coolest American Comic character
In the past year I've seen Wolverine torn in two. I don't think that Gambit would stand much of a chance.

As for my favorite comic characters, I really have to put some time into thinking about it.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:In the past year I've seen Wolverine torn in two. I don't think that Gambit would stand much of a chance.

As for my favorite comic characters, I really have to put some time into thinking about it.

Yeah, but in all fairness, that UW vs. UH book sucked. Though I do agree Wolverine would win, Gambit isn't as weak as so many people think he is.

No one else likes Colossus, not much new there lol. Fast Ball Special ftw!
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I thought that UW vs UH comic was awesome!!! Getting to see Wolverine sniffing around for his legs was a highlight of the year for me. I can't wait to see the next issue (whenever it finally comes out).

Then again my fave characters seem to be people that nobody has ever heard of. C'mon people... didn't you read the Grendle/Batman crossover where Grendle Prime totally owned Batman?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:I thought that UW vs UH comic was awesome!!! Getting to see Wolverine sniffing around for his legs was a highlight of the year for me. I can't wait to see the next issue (whenever it finally comes out).

So now we have Wolferine ridding arround in his adamantium weelchair or were his legs fixed? I don't really read commics anymore so please tell me.
The healing factor on the Ultimate Wolverine has been pumped up to the point of absurdity. He found his legs, stuck them back on his body and everything grew back together again...

It's so over the top that it's lots of fun again. Reading that first issue made me laugh out loud and look forward to the following issues (only two out so far). This series is being written by the same guy who writes the TV show Lost so it's plenty quirky.
Scarlet X from Crimson by Cliffhanger!
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
Zagatto Wrote:The healing factor on the Ultimate Wolverine has been pumped up to the point of absurdity. He found his legs, stuck them back on his body and everything grew back together again...

It's so over the top that it's lots of fun again. Reading that first issue made me laugh out loud and look forward to the following issues (only two out so far). This series is being written by the same guy who writes the TV show Lost so it's plenty quirky.

That's awesome
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Zagatto Wrote:The healing factor on the Ultimate Wolverine has been pumped up to the point of absurdity. He found his legs, stuck them back on his body and everything grew back together again...

When I read the two books, I was asking myself now is the Ultimate Adamantium weaker or is Ultimate Hulk that fucking strong to rip the strongest metal known to man (in the Marvel Universe)?
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Adamantium isn't the strongest metal.
He was able to rip Wolverine in half due to his joints not being coated in the stuff.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Cidien Wrote:Adamantium isn't the strongest metal.

What the hell? In the Marvel Universe...what is then? I have been reading comics (specifically X-men) for over twenty years and to my recollection there is no stronger metal than Adamantium. Now before you answer, don't think I've forgotten about the Ninja's weren't real debate a while back...keep that in mind Big Grin !
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
They even mention Wolverine's joints in the comic book in passing.

I'm sure people in here are resourceful enough to find a copy to read online if they are too cheap to go out and buy it.
Can't think of the name of it but it's from an alien race. Also, I can't remember in the regular marvel universe where it was, if it was at all. I'm pretty sure it is but it may only be the ultimate universe. Too lazy to go look for it right now. If it's not in the MC universe I appologize.
SPAWN

[Image: hellspawn_comic_cover_009_cl.jpg]

closely followed by Wolverine
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well I think it is about time for me to unveil who I think is the coolest American Comic character. I would probably have to say Darkclaw. Check it out.

[Image: darkclaw.jpg]

Now that is what I call a kickbutt comic character. What do you guys think?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn