Coolest American Comic character
Ok I know there have been some threads about the coolest anime character, but what about your favorite American comic character. Who is your favorite and why? I will let everyone know mine after a few have gone? Why cause it wouln't be a surprise if I went first. Anyway later.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Too easy Wolverine of course.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Krazy Kat

(from George Herriman's comic strip that ran from the 19-teens to the 1940s)

Surreal.
I have a hard time when it comes to picking "best" or "most" of just about anything. Some of the characters that are at the top of my list these days are Grendel, Katchoo (we named our daughter after her) and Christian Walker (from Powers by Michael Bendis).

I usually follow creators more than the characters themselves. Bendis has been a joy to follow these past few years. Alan Moore has proven that he can continually come up with new ideas that are worth reading. Frank Miller is way past his prime but the comics he created in the 80s and 90s will stand up to the test of time. The Luna Brothers are the current creative team I have my eyes fixed on. After only three projects these guys have established themselves as some of the top creators in the industry.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Gambit (he was in the comics, right?)
All I know is he was the coolest X-Men character ever! Followed by Wolverine.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I'd have to say the coolest in my opinion is Colossus from X-Men. He has always been my favorite. Metal skin, ftw (lol, for the win, that ryhimes). Spider-man after him, but it is a distant second form me.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Nightwing is the fucking man! But Wolverine has always been my favorite.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Gambit's my favorite. Rogue and Spiderman would be my next picks.
Puppet Master Wrote:Too easy Wolverine of course.

My thoughts exactly. He's the most badass goodguy ever.
elcoholic Wrote:My thoughts exactly. He's the most badass goodguy ever.
But Gambit would own his with mad skills.
They jump around at about the same speed, but Gambit has projectiles & a close range weapon.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:But Gambit would own his with mad skills.
They jump around at about the same speed, but Gambit has projectiles & a close range weapon.

Pff, those pussy cards wouldn't even phase Wolverine's armhairs, let alone hurt him. Have you seen the punishment this guy can take and still get up to kick some ass? Nah, Gambit's cool but he's not a fighter, he's just after the ladies.
elcoholic Wrote:Pff, those pussy cards wouldn't even phase Wolverine's armhairs, let alone hurt him. Have you seen the punishment this guy can take and still get up to kick some ass? Nah, Gambit's cool but he's not a fighter, he's just after the ladies.

Not to mention he's join Apocalypse and became a horseman in the latest issues of X-men. Of course this is not the first time an X-men has become a horseman!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
My two favorites are Deadpool and Spider-man. Especially ultimate spiderman. Genious.

Wolverine and Gambit are high on the list too. Never knew so many people like gambit though. I like him a lot more than any of my friends.
BATMAN!
he's got my vote.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Deadpool
NUFF SAID!!!