HK manufacturers UPC symbol numbers...
yea someone must have sold a HK dvd to their store and they have it as 12$, but the UPC code is same for 1 dvd and 3 dvd, so not a good thing to rely on heh

as for RFID, hackable, people can remotely change the ID info on that tag, say a 30 dolalr dvd , becomes 9.99... or 5000 plasma screen, becomes 1999 ( i mean u dont want to change it to 10$ cause thats obvious that its wrong and would get caught)

think this was at the latest hacker convention, one of the major topics
There was also a website where you could download printable barcodes for common mechandise that was a little cheaper. I mean you could easily change a name brand something into a cheaper brands barcode with just a sticky. and more then likely the checkout lady wouldn't pay attention as long as it said similar to what it was. Though the site was shut down heh.
I actually have a bar code generator kicking around somewhere... all you need are the numbers from the UPC code to generate it... I made R1 UPCs for a handfull of HK sets to trade in at EB games a year or two ago. That way they had something in the computer to go by... they weren't allowed to trade for anything that wasn't in the system.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.