For All The Cell Phone Oweners
Its called a blackberry.. ;o) they already have alot of those out already for multiple carriers. But yes i said the cell phone was only in Japan. or least i thought i did. One thing that i though was cool in japan was you can pay any of your bills at the local convinence store. I mean take your Electricity, Phone bill, water and all that walk two blocks to family mart and pay all your bills. Too bad america couldn't do something like that.
I thought Blackberry is a brand. I think HP and other companies are doing the same. There are also Taiwanese brands which are doing the same thing.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:I thought Blackberry is a brand. I think HP and other companies are doing the same. There are also Taiwanese brands which are doing the same thing.
Your right. Its just Blackberry's are the more known.. Kinda like iPod is the more known Mp3 player..
Yay BlackBerry!
I'm actually happy to see all the various companies moving forward with personal electronics. I'm even happier that I'll be working for RIM soon. One of my fringe benefits is use of the BlackBerry of my choice with unlimited service. Soon, I'll be able to moderate this forum from the palm of my hand.... MWAH HA HA HA!!!! (sorry... I just had evil visions of all of you in the palm of my hand)

Here in Canada, I can pay all my bills online through my bank (except for daycare because they would rather have cheques).
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I wish i could pay my bills through my bank's easily. our Electricity etc bills can be paid online but its like a $5 charge. Shit cheaper to buy the damn 39cent stamp and ship it out.

And on the RIM glad to see bunch of there patents were overturned in the last week or so.
I just heard recently about a law suit with Blackberry. And the company is going to shut down. How certain is this?
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:I just heard recently about a law suit with Blackberry. And the company is going to shut down. How certain is this?
This lawsuit has been going on for ~ 3 years now. nd if you read Zagatto's job thread you would read more about it. He just got a job at RIM and they actually have won somewhat in the Patent case so it looks like things are looking decent for them right now. and the Injuntion to make them stop was put on hold again.