For All The Cell Phone Oweners
lol cell phones these days are just getting closer and closer the the GED (Genral Electric Device) soon they won't be called cell phones.
I recently read that some company actually wants to basically put CCs on cellphones now but they haven't gotten any cooperation in the U.S.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Umm... pardon my ignorance but what's a CC?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I heard that it only cost the basic amount for a text message if you were to send it to a cell anywhere in the world. Unlike a voice call where it cost international rates.

Yeah psychooys, we call our "cell phones" "mobile phones" here in Australia (in case you didn't know)

As for T9... I use it. The only annoying thing is that I have to do the SPELL feature if the word I want to type is not in the database. I guess then overall, the T9 feature should not be ceased in new cells.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:I heard that it only cost the basic amount for a text message if you were to send it to a cell anywhere in the world. Unlike a voice call where it cost international rates.

Yeah psychooys, we call our "cell phones" "mobile phones" here in Australia (in case you didn't know)

As for T9... I use it. The only annoying thing is that I have to do the SPELL feature if the word I want to type is not in the database. I guess then overall, the T9 feature should not be ceased in new cells.
Whats cool about mine is you can spell if its not but then add it into its database. And zagatto i think he is meaning Credit Card. Which i know in Japan they have started allowing payments like a debit card with cell phones i think they are fitted with a RFID or something and you swipe it over a pad kinda like the new Mastercard quick pay system so your Cell phone si also how you pay. heh.
Schultz Wrote:Whats cool about mine is you can spell if its not but then add it into its database. And zagatto i think he is meaning Credit Card. Which i know in Japan they have started allowing payments like a debit card with cell phones i think they are fitted with a RFID or something and you swipe it over a pad kinda like the new Mastercard quick pay system so your Cell phone si also how you pay. heh.

That's correct guess I should have been more clear oh well.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Schultz Wrote:kinda like the new Mastercard quick pay system so your Cell phone si also how you pay. heh.

No more wasting paper then heh.
<death ain't so scary>
Schultz Wrote:Whats cool about mine is you can spell if its not but then add it into its database. And zagatto i think he is meaning Credit Card. Which i know in Japan they have started allowing payments like a debit card with cell phones i think they are fitted with a RFID or something and you swipe it over a pad kinda like the new Mastercard quick pay system so your Cell phone si also how you pay. heh.

wow, that is suck a risk... i mean you get your cell stolen they get your CC and phone numbers, name, and pictures too.
nothing more then getting your wallet stolen in this day and age.
Schultz Wrote:nothing more then getting your wallet stolen in this day and age.
i guess thats true... i dono something about Cell Phone Credit Cards sorta wigs me out. I guess its just the obvious next step... but it just seems strange.
psychooys Wrote:i guess thats true... i dono something about Cell Phone Credit Cards sorta wigs me out. I guess its just the obvious next step... but it just seems strange.

Seems weird to me too. It's not like it's hard to carry that little card in your wallet. What happens when your battery dies? If you lose your phone then you are doubly screwed as you have no money to get home or whatever.
That what i was saying. I belive the technology they where using was each phone had a RFID tag in them so then you just scan it. Phone doesn't have to have power or turned on or anything. its pretty much Exacly like the new Mastercard Quick Pay system. Just its in there phones.
http://www.mastercard.com/us/personal/en...index.html
I have even seen these attached to your keychains in commericails.
Schultz Wrote:That what i was saying. I belive the technology they where using was each phone had a RFID tag in them so then you just scan it. Phone doesn't have to have power or turned on or anything. its pretty much Exacly like the new Mastercard Quick Pay system. Just its in there phones.
http://www.mastercard.com/us/personal/en...index.html
I have even seen these attached to your keychains in commericails.

wow, i totally feel like i am an old man having t ocatch up with these dam kids now :O and i am only 20. Well it all makes sense to me, its just odd to see that.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3203329.stm ok here is the link to the article that i read a long while ago. Kinda talks about it. they say they use smartcard (which most are RFID tags i belive).
Forget about all that. It's only for Japan. The next big thing that would be widely used I reckon would be the PDA, GPS and cell combined in one. At least I'm going to get one for myself.
<death ain't so scary>