5 words....
VICTORIA'S SECRET SEMI ANNUAL SALE!!
*smithers walks in with a female date*

bart: hey...but i thought you were.. ?!
smithers: nah.. i'm totally straight... as long
as i take a shot every 5 minutes...

*gives himself shot*

smithers: ...I ..LOVE.. BOOBIES!!!
The effects of LSD on two flamboyant villains.
Pipe guy: "Who would've tought a play based on Sherlock Holmes, The Phantom of the Opera, Heidi and La Cage aux Folles would make anyone so angry?"

Cape guy: "I think they didn't understand the symbology of that happy scene between Sherlock, Watson and the Phantom!"

Pipe guy: "Meh, I don't know. I think it was the part with the sheep..."
I told you that we should not of gone into the water. Now look at my legs. We're bleeding ink everywhere.
Capeman says with a clear voice: "I Am Your Mother!"
Masked boy ponders on the consequences of this claim: "...I am apparently a blessed person who owns 62 mothers..."
...pony?pony!
15th Anniversary DVD commentary track:

Director: "Don't you judge me! It's still better then all of reality TV!"
Cigarette Guy: "Yeah...I told you Janice Dickinson would be harsh on your pink cape. Maybe you should try out next year for America's Next Top Model?"

Cape Guy: "There's always The Apprentice for you..."
Dango? Wuh dah meanz???
Prof.:

We were warned. STILL, you had to start a dub vs. sub thread ...

-----------------
Two guys watching this anime:

John: "If there is one, the manga version of this is much better."
Bob: "How can you be so sure if you don't even know if there is a manga version to begin with?"
John: "Because manga is drawn in black and white."
RF_InSAnE Wrote:Guy on the left: "With that outfit you must have won this year's award for the worst dressed man!"
Guy on the right: "No, I finished second."
Guy on the left: "Who beat you to it?"

(Guy on the right grabs a photo from his pocket)

[Image: beau.JPG]

Guy on the right: "This guy did."

small note:
The guy in the photo is Beau van Erben Dorens (Dutch) and he recently won an award for most annoying person in a Dutch commercial. This photo was part of that commercial.

Oeh.. Beau van Ervan Doorens..
(Left): Multipleman: Look, I even multiplied my necktie!
(Right): Meister Kirisaki: When it comes down to fashion you still have a lot to learn.. "Smoothness" & "Combinations" are the keywords my friend!
Grad-piper: "My dear friend, wasn't that cape of yours red but a few moments ago?"

Fartman: "Yeah well, that last 'energy projection' was kinda strong"
"Get that degree working for YOU! The race for employment begins today!"
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Bad guys never feared Batman, or superman, but any straight evildoer will fear the AMBIGUOUSLY GAY DUO!:p
Hanzui (cape guy): *pant*... this is it. We may not make it out alive this time.. *pant* ... just wanted to let you know... that if this is our last moment alive... I'm thankful to go out with a friend like you.

Zangetsu (masked man): ...Wow... I'm touched.. Thank you... Hmm well.... now that you mention it... you may be right... this could very well be our last few moments together... um.. ya know.. this may be a little awkward to say but.... I've... never... had......

Hanzui (cape guy): Don't EVEN think about it.

Zangetsu (masked man): Ok. =/
*smithers walks in with a female date*

bart: hey...but i thought you were.. ?!
smithers: nah.. i'm totally straight... as long
as i take a shot every 5 minutes...

*gives himself shot*

smithers: ...I ..LOVE.. BOOBIES!!!