Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New contest with BIG prizes!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OK... one thing I've heard from people after the last two contests is how lame my prizes have been or how someone isn't artistic. This contest is easier to participate in and has better prizes.
First place = one 3 disc set from the store.
Second place = one 2 disc set from the store.
Third place = one single disc from the store.

This way the winners get to choose what they want so they don't have to worry about getting any repeats and participants will have better chances of winning something with there being three winners.

Now for the contest part!
All you have to do is post a new subtitle for the attached frame of animation.
There are a few limitations to your posts to be aware of though.
1) No obscene posts... innuendo is fine but outright foul language will be deleted.
2) Only one post per user per day. This should everyone lots of chances to post something.
3) Refer to rule number one!

Judging will be held by the board moderators and my wife (she enjoys helping me out with these things). I'm guessing Mrs. Schultz will probably weigh in on this too. If you can make anyone laugh outloud you are more likely to win... if you can actually make milk come out of one of our noses with your subtitle then the rest of us will laugh at whoever was drinking milk in front of the computer.

The deadline for entries is January 31.
Judging will happen in the few days following that with public announcements of the winning subtitles.

***I guess I will award bonus points for the first person who can correctly name which anime this frame is from*** (of course bonus points aren't actually worth anything but they're fun to get).
"Ahhhh, run pink cape guy. Zagatto's wife is comming to judge us!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'll put more thought into the next ones. May I ask what the anime is and what the charecters names are?
There were many superhero spinoffs, however academic boy and questionably pink cape man where amongst the lesser known for some unknown reason.Wink
lol, ok i got a good one...

"Do you think these pants make my butt look big"
"No, its your butt that does it on its own"
"Hey, what's up with the pink cape?"
"What? You got a problem with it mr. 'i'm too good to remove my graduation cap' guy?"
"Yuck!"
"I told you not to take licorice from strangers. That's why I have the cape and you don't."
'The new and IMPROVED Batman and Robin!'
Guy off screen - "Look, it's Mr. Castanza and his lawyer."
"I told you the colour would fade after washing it a couple of times.
Now instead of a blazing red cape you got... this."
"Maybe I should go with your wife next year to pick out your birthday gift."
"At least it's better than the rainbow pants I got last year!"
"Of course you know, this is entirely your fault."
Wow we are running so fast our legs are a blur.
"I knew I should have never agreed to do a movie with a $250 budget."
"Man what are you talking about. Look at this totally righteous pink cape I got! They even said I can keep it!!!"
"..."
"If I'm this fast running, imagine me in bed!"
Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, Brain, but me and Pippi Longstocking -- I mean, what would the children look like?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11