yet another 360 thread
well got to pick my 360 up today from gamestop. It is a definately cool machine, this will keep me busy for months to come
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
How did you just now get a 360?
M$ said they would have weekly restocks. So every store is supposed to get some in every week but I think it'll take some time before you can just walk in and get one. Mantis must have pre ordered.

Friday they come out over here. I wonder how the stock thing is handled here in europe.
I've never heard that. Every chain here was told they wern't going to get any more until after christmas.
Cidien Wrote:I've never heard that. Every chain here was told they wern't going to get any more until after christmas.

It's true. The statement was made by M$ at around the same time when they addressed the faulty machine issue. Umm, here it is: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6140371.html
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
That's strange. Well I may as well wait until doa 4 is out anyways. Can save up more money then too.
Interesting. Thanks for the link.
Btw, don't sell your xbox guys. The 360 is not backwards compatible. Technically it is, but it's not. Halo 2 loads faster and loads the character models faster but even it has problems. About half the way through the game on co-op we had what looked like some grey goo or something splattered on the top screen so you couldn't see very well. Odd it only happened to the top. It did go away after a while but randomly popped up and either the top or bottom screens, only once did it do it to us both. This happened after we shut the system down entirely and retarted again.

Then there are games like Ninja Gaiden Black. If you like this game then you cannot sell your xbox. Sure the 360 loads it up, but for some odd reason the game lags so damn bad it's almost unplayable.

Other games have lag problems and the menus for some reason feel clunky on the 360. It just sucks at running xbox games.
Yeah, I heard about ninja gaiden and Halo2. Sucks cause I'd like to remove that big black box once I get a 360. It really stands out since the rest of my shit is silver coloured. I hope they reslve those Bc problems and add farcry and burnout ammongst others. On the good side all tom clancy games got added to the BC list including the splinter cell games.
They will probably make an update that you can dl over xbox live that will fix backwards compatability problems otherwise they would get in trouble surely for saying something works when it doesn't?
gubi-gubi Wrote:They will probably make an update that you can dl over xbox live that will fix backwards compatability problems otherwise they would get in trouble surely for saying something works when it doesn't?

Well, works and works right with out any problems are two different things. Two things that Microsoft has built it's company on...
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Oh the splinter cell update doesn't work now either. Now instead of you can't read disc error you get when you put an xbox game in it it just says reading forever like if you put a ps2 disc in there. Yes we put a ps2 disc in the 360.
heh i always love posting this type of news..

Looks like Microsoft failed again so far in Japan
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4524036.stm
they suggest the Xbox 360 only sold like 62,000 units on the opening weekend.
Don't say you're surprised? They only got like 6 games and a FF11 demo which takes an hour to load onto the HD and takes up 5 gig. It even sold like half the ammount of the original xbox's opening weekend and less than 1 game per sold console. Its dissaster for M$.

If sony gets their as in gear and starts releasing concrete details and gameplay vid's they can sway alot of people to wait for the ps3 with all this negative 360 news floating arround. But they won't.

I still want one but i'm not as excited as before launch and i think many of the people who wanted one but couldn't get it feel the same now that the hype is dying.
I think nintendo is the dumbest company by far. So far they have given people -1 reason to wait for their console. The controller actually makes me not want to get a revolution even more. They need to start giving out more specs and gameplay vids. Sony has quite a bit out. More than the 360 did even I think..